• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Reverse Lights not working

So I still have no reverse lights. Have tried it all now. I really don't know what I'm missing here.
  2. Reverse Lights not working

I know. And the NSS/Range switch is not out of alignment. It can only go on one way and if done wrong the truck won't start. I really don't know what else to do. It is raining now so I can't go check continuity of the switch.
  3. Reverse Lights not working

All lights work except the reverse lights. Only problem I'm having. That's why I'm stumped.
  4. Reverse Lights not working

Ok. So there might be a bad ground. I can check that. Thank you.
  5. Reverse Lights not working

Very true. I replaced that and installed new one how it showed. But will check that when I get home. Thank you. Will let you know what I find.
  6. Reverse Lights not working

I know it's going into reverse. The truck wants to go backwards. The switch that goes on the transmission controls several different things. Is there something inside the trans that relays to the switch? Because as far as putting new switch on it just goes on a rod that hooks to an actuator that...
  7. Reverse Lights not working

That's what I'm trying to figure out. I haven't found anything that says there is something inside the trans that tells it that it's going in reverse. I will have to ohm the switch to see if the new one is bad. Adjustment is good because if it's not right the truck will not start if out of...
  8. Reverse Lights not working

I need help. I have a 2000 Ford Ranger 2WD with Automatic Transmission. I have no reverse lights. I have checked the fuse and have power at the fuse. however no power at the rear of the vehicle. I have checked wiring diagram and wiring running back to the rear and have found nothing out of...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad