• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Lunchbox locker clearance

Thanks for the information.
  2. Lunchbox locker clearance

Not sure about Aussies clearance, my understanding was Lokka used to make the locker for Aussie. If I used say a .02 washer that would put my gap at about .166, currently I'm at .206 with no thrust washers installed. The instructions I have say to be between .189 and .199, I just don't have the...
  3. Lunchbox locker clearance

With the existing washers in, the clearance was so far out I didn't try to use it in that condition.
  4. Lunchbox locker clearance

I ended up buying a Lokka locker as there aren't lots of options for front lockers, I think there was one other brand I found later but don't remember right off what it is. Lokka doesn't seem to communicate well at all. I have reached out to them but don't expect a reply.
  5. Lunchbox locker clearance

Does anyone have any experience that would say having it .011 put of tolerance would matter? That's what it is out with no washers in at all.
  6. Lunchbox locker clearance

I did come across this earlier and looking at their information wasn't sure they could make the thin enough washer that is was looking for, but I should probably ask and not make an assumption. Thanks for pointing this out.
  7. Lunchbox locker clearance

Thanks for the replay's. I've talked to a local shop here that can hopefully cut me the washers I need. If they decided they can't do it then maybe I will see about grinding down the existing. I've never looked into something like this and as thin as I need the washers I'm not sure what is...
  8. Lunchbox locker clearance

Sorry, I have the existing washers, I just don't have the washers that I need to get to the recommended clearance. If I use the existing side gear washers, I'm nearly touching the cross pin, which is to close, and the final gap between the locker is way to small, I believe it was somewhere...
  9. Lunchbox locker clearance

I'm not 100% sure of your question. I don't have the washers to install, that is why my gap is a little wider than spec.
  10. Lunchbox locker clearance

Hi guys. I'm looking to install a lunchbox locker in my front differential on my 99 Ranger, it's a Lokka locker. I had to remove the side gear thrust washer to get the recommended clearance from the center pin. That ended up making my center gap between the locker .011 wider than what is called...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad