• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. low compression 302

does anyone know how hard it is to make stock heads low(er) compression? I want to run a supercharger on my 302 HO, and i've heard about people just takin the stock heads out a little. if anyone knows of someone who sells low compression heads that i could use, could you give me an address? i...
  2. performance parts for 2.3/2.5 ?

has anyone got a new intake manifold? are they even made? also, does anyone know of ANYWHERE that does performance ranger parts for the 2.3 or 2.5? and one last thing, has anyone bored out a 2.3 or 2.5? is there room on the block to do so?
  3. air flow in a 2.0

alright guys, so i have an 84 2.0, and i'm looking for more power. i'm gonna be workin on it for a while, gotta rebuild the carb. i was thinking about the intake system, and wondering if there was a way i could make it more efficient. has anyone thought about a cold air intake ?(i know it's...
  4. heavy drag feeling

hey guys, i'm really confounded. i have a 84 ranger with the 2.0 in it. it feels like my e brake is on. this happened first when i was away from home, and when i arrived home, i felt all of my brakes, and they felt perfectly cool. i felt my wheel bearings, and they were cool. i think it's an...
  5. matching 5.0 with TK4

do you think with easy driving the transmission would hold up? I'm putting a 5.0 in, and can't find a reasonable transmission.
  6. common bellhousing?

does anyone know what transmissions will directly bolt up to a 88 302 out of an F150? i want a 5/6 speed for racing. what will the bellhousings match up to? i was looking at a t5, t56, and the mazda 5 speed. advice?
  7. Really Need Help Guys! My Truck Died!

hey guys, i need some help. i was driving the other day, and my truck started having problems. at first there was a sound like gravel hitting the underside of my bed, then there was a constant shudder about 45-55mph. The noise continued, and the shudder got worse. eventually, the noise subsided...
  8. front suspension rebuild

hey guys, i was doing a rebuild, putting a 5.0 V8 in my truck (an 84 ranger), and i was going to put an explorer rear axle in. i really want to switch out my front suspension, but hate the I beam thing. i don't want to get lowered i beams, because i think it was a bad design in the first place...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad