• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. JohnnyU

JohnnyU's Crawler-Hauler "Build" Thread

Well, I guess I might as well start a thread for this, even though the tow rig itself isn't new (been towing with it for 4 years). When I first bought it, it was more of a sporty truck than a working truck. I added a toolbox, triple pillar gauges (trans temp, boost pressure, and pyrometer), OEM...
  2. JohnnyU

Chattanooga, TN

I'll be in Chattanooga, TN October 5-7 on business. Obviously, we'll only be occupied until mid evening with meetings and dinner, so what kinds of things are there to do at night? I need to do some research to see what kinds of things there are in Chattanooga, but I was looking for some...
  3. JohnnyU

Rock & Utility Light Tech

Granted nighttime wheeling has become less frequent, but rocklights are an increasing concern, as it seems like utility and area lighting is always useful to have anywhere. Please discuss (politely and itelligently) different styles of rock lights/utility lights that you have used or have...
  4. JohnnyU

August 13-15 Badlands

Heading back to the Badlands in Attica on Aug 13-15.
  5. JohnnyU

April 9-11, 2010 Badlands

The ERO crew is heading back to the badlands in Attica, Indiana the weekend of April 9th-11th, 2010. Anyone is welcome, just make sure you have adequate recovery points and equipment. www.badlandsoffroad.com
  6. JohnnyU

JJJ Memorial Mud Bog in Manito, IL

Well, we're getting ready to do it again. Levi is going to put on his annual JJJ Memorial Mud Bog in Manito, IL on the weekend of July 11th. It is similar to the rest of our events held out there. We have open FREE camping on Friday and Saturday nights, and trucks run all day Saturday. Run what...
  7. JohnnyU

Halloween Run 2009

Halloween Run 2009 - Badlands - 10/30/09-11/1/09 Who's up for a Halloween Trail Ride this year? With talk of past TRS events in this thread, I think it's time to organize another low-key wheeling event. Unlike some past runs, I won't make this invitation only or experienced drivers only...
  8. JohnnyU

Mud Bog - March 22 Elmwood, IL

White Trash Wheelin is having another Mud Bog Sunday March 22, 2009 http://www.whitetrashwheelin.com/index.html Diving Directions
  9. JohnnyU

Let's see your Welders

I want to see what everyone is using for welders, and some of the specs for your particular set-up. Basically, I want to sticky this as a "Welder Selection Guide". :icon_thumby:
  10. JohnnyU

Nitto Terra Grappler?

Anyone have any experience with these tires? I'm looking for a new tire for the Dodge and was able to find a pretty good deal on a set of 295/70/17's. (I'd rather have a 35x12.50r17, but I'd rather not drop $1100 on tires right now...)
  11. JohnnyU

Turkey Day Wheeling?

Anyone up for some wheeling around Turkey Day? I was thinking the Friday or Saturday after Thanksgiving (Nov 28 or Nov 29). :D
  12. JohnnyU

Peoria Area Mud Bog/Drags

Buddy of mine is in the club that is putting this on. I'll probably be present, but not sure if I'll compete or not. http://www.heartofillinoisfair.com/Images/HOIMUDflyer08.jpg Click links for more information. Drag Tech sheet...
  13. JohnnyU

Build Thread - 1-ton Chevy Swap

I'm fairly certrain that most of you guys won't be interested in this project since it's not a Ranger :rolleyes:. I reserve the right to remove any posts that are made in an effort to start an argument or otherwise add no value to this thread. This will highlight the build process of the truck...
  14. JohnnyU

Cliffs Run?

Anyone up for a Cliffs run in October/November sometime? I'm game as long as I haven't sold the Ranger. Otherwise, it'll be a while before I get the Chevy project done....
  15. JohnnyU

Submission Thrice

My own Select few: 1) 2) 3) 4) I really like the last one because of how much detail you can see.
  16. JohnnyU

Selling in Regional Forums

Selling in the Regional Forums Selling is not permitted in the Regional Forums. These ads should be placed the in appropriate buy/sell/trade Forum. Any posts made selling items in this forum will be removed and disciplinary action will result. Giving away stuff for free is a different story...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad