• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. fuse panel diagram

i have been looking on here for like an hour and can't seem to find it. it used to be on here because i have referred to it in the past. if anyone could direct me to a pic of the diagram i would appreciate it. i need it for a 95' ranger. thanks in advance
  2. 2 low?

how bad is it to wheel in 4low without locking the hubs in? i have a 95 ranger running 35s and the gears are way to high to wheel with, unless i am in 4low. it would be nice if i could use 2low if it won't jack stuff up. my buddy has a 94 ranger and he said he does it all the time, but it don't...
  3. starter...

found a reman. starter for $86. i was planning on rebuilding mine but my dd sprung an oil leak and i'm gonna be truckin the ranger for a while and need the starter. 86 bucks a good deal, or should i just try and rebuild my old one? thanks yall
  4. car alarm!!

ok, so i open my door today, and apparently i have a factory alarm that i never knew about. and i've owned the truck over a year now. i call around and everyone says to stick the key in the outside door lock and turn it a couple of times. well the guy i bought the ranger from was a car club guy...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad