• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. MakerOfBeast

Another Other under construction

this is my trailer tug that i am building right now it is a 1946 Studebaker m-16. I put a 300 ford in it with a t-18 trans. axles are heavy hub closed knuckle d44 and a gm 14 bolt with 13" brakes. right now my ranger has a higher priority over this build but after its done....
  2. MakerOfBeast

Not Dead Yet

well I'm finally digging back out the old ranger for some more work I've been putting off for a while. As soon as i get the pad I'm going to work on in cleared off the front end is going to come out and get replaced with a jeep d30. Yes I know that the axle is weaker than a 44 but my trucks got...
  3. MakerOfBeast

Hello all

Hello all my name is jim i live in northern California and drive a 89 ranger on its way to a total body overhaul. I am continuity surprised at the capability of this little truck. i have out wheeled solid axled toys with it no prob with just a 2" body lift and 33" muds. Unfortunately the only...
  4. MakerOfBeast

Diesel Ranger

I've got a 89 ranger with a 2.9L engine in it and i was looking for some more horsepower for it along with better fuel millage. I am considering a cummins 4bt turbo diesel engine along with the drive train out of a 1 ton dodge pickup to help handle the power. I just need some input so i can...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad