• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Bajabronco

2-door/4-door interchange.

I have a 1998 4-door extended cab ranger, did a quick search and found that doors are the same from '93-2002, but can you put the door off of a 2 door truck on a 4 door truck? are they the same? I would think so but am not sure....
  2. Bajabronco

'98 ranger running lean no vac leaks MAF or Fuel pump?

I have a new to me 1998 ranger 4x4 ex-cab. 4.0l/5 spd manual. 250,000 miles on it. PO installed a k&n cold air intake and an aftermarket exhaust. He also had a hypertech programmer running when I bought it. Check engine light was on when i bought it, pulled the codes: 171 and 174 (lean on banks...
  3. Bajabronco

allignment woes, just need to vent.

I have a 1988 single cab 2wd ranger. I lifted it a little with stock 4x4 2" blocks in the rear and then made some 1 1/2" spacers out of some 3" round stock I had lying around, this gave me about 2" of lift up front. So i took it to firestone for an alignment before i ruined my new tires. I...
  4. Bajabronco

Transmission got stuck in 2nd, then later came back out, now it shifts perfectly

I just picked up an '88 for ranger 2wd, shortbox, singlecab, 2.0 carbed/m5od manual. it was driving fine, then got stuck in 2nd gear all of a sudden. it was very very firmly stuck, started babying it home while trying all sorts of things to get it to shift (double clutching, stuff like that) to...
  5. Bajabronco

Let's see your Pre runner pictures!!!!!!!!!

I am contemplating the build of a first gen prerunner with a turbo 2.3 and without super huge tires. I would probably convert to a newer front end when i did the fiberglass fenders but maybe not. So i guess what I am saying is post up pics of any generation prerunners with tires smaller than...
  6. Bajabronco

'94 ranger 4.0 misfire.

I have a 1994 ford ranger 4x4 with the 4.0 and the 5spd. it started to miss when cold, I replaced the plugs and wires, no difference, air filter is clean, just did a compression check - all good, don't really know where to go next, never done too much work on an efi engine. it is a very even...
  7. Bajabronco

Sweet bumpers????

http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/cto/877155281.html Yeah, I want some...... oh crap! wait no.
  8. Bajabronco

Frankenpack with explorer leafs 3.5-4"?

I have been searching all night on here and haven't quite found what i'm looking for. I am aiming to get 5 inches or so of lift from some spliced explorer and ranger leaves and the belltech shackles, I might just experiment a bit and see what i can get. I have heard a couple of rumors of...
  9. Bajabronco

Gearing for 33's with 4.0

I have looked at the gear calculator and still can't decide. I have a '94 ranger x-cab 4x4 with a 4.0/5spd and 31's, right now im running 3.73's. I am upping to 33's soon and am torn between 4.10's and 4.56's I Definitely plan to do some freeway driving 70-75mph, maybe more for extended periods...
  10. Bajabronco

Clutch wont stay bled.

I have a '94 ranger 4.0 5spd. The tranny was a little hard to put into 1st/reverse and sometime ground on the 1/2 shift a tad. I had just put a new trans and clutch and slave cyl. in so i think "air trapped in the master" Pull that off the firewall, flip it upside down, bleed. re-install and...
  11. Bajabronco

Minimum wiring to run a carbed 2.8

A buddy and I are starting a project that is basically going to be a baja bug body on a '85 bronco II frame. I need to know what the minimum wiring i am going to need is to run the engine. what can i live without? i have a complete donor vehicle. thanks, -Partick

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad