• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. new engine fuel problems HELP HELP

ok guys and girls need a little advice here. i got my new engine started and was setting the timing and happened to look over at the exhast header and whoa the header was cherry red. so i shut it down and started checking things one by one. after checking the only thing a cherry red header means...
  2. it's alive

hark hark to all who will listen i finally stsrted the engine. HOUSTON WE HAVE IGNITION.....LOL hey but anyway started the engine to nite and kind of set the timing on it a little still need to play around with it not quite sure about the spout connector and how it really works with the computer...
  3. EGR Questions

got a 85 2.3 with fuelinjection the egr tube is stripped and i cant find one here is my choices ...1 take the crap off i mean do you want to breath exhast gases if you where a motor....2 how well would copper tubing hold up if i were to make my own tube ????
  4. esslinger ajustable cam gear

has anyone ever used a esslinger star pully and if so after setting at 0 degrees for intiall cam timing did advancing cam timing help any? i have a 91 block bored .030 over with flat top pistons with a d port 4 plug hesd, this was a flat tappet cam head but i put a hyd roller cam in it. any...
  5. oil pans

swapping a 91 motor in to a 85 the oilpan on the 91 is a alum. pan and the 85 has a steel but it wont work so will a oilpan from either a truck or a car with auto trans work. oh by the way the 91 is a standard and i dont think the pan from the 91 will bolt on with the auto trans anyone evry...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad