• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. '84 Bronco II

TTB Shock Valving

I am looking at getting a set of Bilstein 5165 shocks for the front of my Bronco II and I am wondering what valving I should be shooting for. I am looking at PN 25-177473 which has a standard valving of 366/240. I am going to be running some RE 1310 springs (4.5" XJ springs), which, according...
  2. '84 Bronco II

2.8L Power? Why is my rebuilt 2.8L so slow...

Hello, It has been a while since I have posted on TRS, but I think this is probably the best place to ask about my 2.8L. My 2.8L was pressurizing the crank case about a year ago and blowing oil out about as fast as I could dump it back in. In addition, it was pretty gutless, and had some...
  3. '84 Bronco II

New James Duff Steel Plate Winch Bumper

Hello, I am hoping to see some pictures of the new James Duff winch bumper they put up on their site: http://www.dufftuff.com/Winch_Plate_Bumper_83_88_Bronco_II_Ranger_p/4934.htm It looks good, but I would like to see some different angles of it. I am thinking that for the price it might be...
  4. '84 Bronco II

4.0L into 2.8L '84 Bronco II.

My current 2.8L is dying fast and I need to either rebuild it or swap in a 4.0L. I am happy enough with the 2.8L around town, but it leaves me wanting on the highway and when I am running in the sand. Currently I have 35's a 4"lift and a 4 speed Toyo Kogyo with 3.73's. I want to put a 5 speed...
  5. '84 Bronco II

James Duff or SkyJacker

James Duff or SkyJacker *Update: Lift installed* I'm looking into getting either the 3" stage 2 or 3 James Duff lift for my Bronco II or the 4" class 2 skyjacker lift. My bronco II is a daily driver, but I also wheel the snot out of it whenever and where ever I can. I want to run 35's and I...
  6. '84 Bronco II

Duraspark, Sans the Spark? What's Going On!?

So, after reading up on how wonderful and easy the duraspark swap would be on my 1984 Bronco II, I decided I would give it a try. So, I quickly gathered all the necessary parts for my ignition swap venture; the motocraft 2100, the pinto distributor and coil, and the wonderful blue-grommet...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad