• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Trailer lights not working

Just picked up a 1994 Mazda B3000 2wd with a plug for trailer towing. No power at plug and found ground wire broken and repaired that. Checked power at the plug and now have power for both rear lights and running lights. I hooked up my trailer and have running lights but no signals. Unhooked...
  2. L/Front wheel squeal/screach in 4W/D

Driving my 2000 Ranger 4.0 4W/D today on a gravel road and put it 4w/d and my wife noticed a squeal/screach coming from the L/front wheel area. Got it home and drove around in the yard in 4W/D, making circles and noticed that turning hard to the left that the squeal/screach would stop. But as...
  3. Scanner how-to

I bought a scanner to help find a problem with my Jeep and now have retrieved 2 codes from my Ranger. The codes are po171 and po174 lean bank 1 and bank 2. I have cleaned the MAF sensor and checked for vac leaks but the codes keep coming back after resetting:dunno: I don't really know how to...
  4. Coolant loss from engine front cover

Greetings everyone, just joined the forum. I have a 2000 Ranger XLT 4WD with 4.0 and A/T and 112,300 miles and have been smelling coolant for a couple months. I have checked radiator, water pump, hoses, thermostat housing and everything looks good. So today, while I had some extra time I found...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad