• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Grunizzle

20th Anniversary Member Banner

Done! Congratulations on 20 years TRS! I cannot think of a better way to spend $20. Over the past 10 years as a member I have gotten so much out of TRS. I learned how to work on the first vehicle that truly was my own. I learned so much from tech articles and build threads. TRS helped give me...
  2. Grunizzle

Military beadlocks/tires

If anyone is considering military beadlocks and tires, checkout our video on three different ways to remove the runflat UAitx_rHe00
  3. Grunizzle

DIY CO2 setup

I get a lot of questions about my CO2 setup that I built for my rig, we put together a short video showing how to make your own and some of the advantages of the CO2 setup. Check it out: https://youtu.be/n5lyJ_IzJ9E
  4. Grunizzle

Mazda B3000 1-Ton 3-link front Solid Axle Swap

Yeah you did good on the axles! You have the strength under you to grow!
  5. Grunizzle

Mazda B3000 1-Ton 3-link front Solid Axle Swap

Plans for bigger tires with that much lift and beefy axles?
  6. Grunizzle

44/9" swap

7. Grunizzle

ATTN 2nd gen owners

I have a source that McNeil racing can make a raptor grill for 2nd gen rangers and explorers. A $200 price is what is needed for 3 more people. If you are interested please PM me. Also no flakes.
  8. Grunizzle

eb44 vs fw44 or other??? with leafs

What c clip eliminator are you talking about plum? Also I think a lot of guys go with the 9 because of a huge aftermarket for them.
  9. Grunizzle

I completely agree with you. I should clarify, in my first post I was meaning HP Dana 44. The EB 44 is a waste of time. I would sooner put in a D30 than one of those. But yes all in all we are beating a dead horse over and over again. Get an axle that will hold up to your driving and wheeling...
  10. Grunizzle

A lot of people say skip the 44 because its junk, and go straight to a 60. I have to disagree with this statement. Obviously the 60 is stronger, no question. But look at weight, and size of the axles. Not every build needs a D60 to be a solid wheeler. There are several builds on here where a d44...
  11. Grunizzle

Decals

Just out of curiosity, has anyone with this infidel decal/tattoo/whatever ever served, or been to the Middle East anytime in their life?
  12. Grunizzle

dana 44 axle help

ok great thanks, shows how much I know lol. It just look broke off to me
  13. Grunizzle

dana 44 axle help

I bought this axle from someone already disassembled and I am dropping it off tomorrow to get regeared and I just noticed this driver side: passenger side: So how toast is this axle?
  14. Grunizzle

superlift orv park

Weather was very nice today so I took a short trip to the park. I ran a few class 3 and a couple class 4 trails. The video is of gorge and north trail, both are 4s. The snow melt off the last couple days made all the rocks wet and slick!
  15. Grunizzle

Superlift ORV park 01/16

I know its last minute but I figured I'd put it out there anyway. ScottyJ and I are heading to the superlift park in hot springs and plan to be there at about 9 AM, all are welcome
  16. Grunizzle

my dana 44 hp swap(pics)

nice work! How are you liking 4.56 gears on 35s?
  17. Grunizzle

91 ranger driver brake line help

Ok well I was adding my extended brake lines to my truck and on the driver side brake line there is 2 hard lines going into one block (the one mounted on the coil bucket) then it goes into the rubber line down to the caliper. My question is does anyone else have this and what have they used to...
  18. Grunizzle

another heater problem

I have a 91 with the 4.0 v6 with no air conditioning. My blower works great and I have solid air flow at all settings but I just do not get hot air. My engine temp gauge is reading where it should be. The air just barely changes temperature from full cold to full heat. I do not know where to...
  19. Grunizzle

Life/Bucket List

I just read through Outside magazines life list and wanted to make my own, and here it is! I think it is interesting to see what people put on their lists, post them up! -Go skydiving -Drive the Rubicon Trail -Visit Moab Utah -Backpack through one state on the pacific Crest Trail -Learn to play...
  20. Grunizzle

bumpstops for a trail rig

My bumpstops are not wore out or anything, actually I am surprised how durable they are and intact for being from 1991, but they are very solid lol. My question is: Anyone have any recomendations for some replacement bumpstops that dont make our teeth rattle and neck snap lol. I am just looking...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad