• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. veefer800canuck

Top 51 trucks of all time.

Found this while mindlessly scrolling through Facebook. http://www.popularmechanics.com/_mobile/cars/news/pictures/the-51-coolest-trucks-of-all-time#slide-1
  2. veefer800canuck

Do these 4.0 SOHC headers suck?

No brand name, price is too good to be true, smells like it might be cheaP junk to avoid? Anybody know first hand? http://m.ebay.com/itm/381056777342?nav=SEARCH
  3. veefer800canuck

Ranger monster truck

Found for sale by the side of the road, near Edson, alberta. No drivetrain in it.
  4. veefer800canuck

Bushwacket pocket flares not covering fender holes???

Bushwacker pocket flares not covering fender holes??? So I have my bushwacker flares in hand, took off the right front FACTORY flare to begin with. Holding the bushwacker in place, it does not seem like it will ever cover the factory clip holes in the front fenders. The OE Ford flares are...
  5. veefer800canuck

Would 2009 Ranger Flowmaster dual exhaust fit on a 2011?

http://m.flowmastermufflers.com/search/?a=details&pn=817529&make=54&year=2009&model=696&submodel=1257&engine=905&cat= So Flowmaster lists this dual exit system for a 2009 Ranger FX4, but not for 2010 or 2011 Rangers. I'm wondering why it wouldn't fit my 2011 FX4, anyone know?
  6. veefer800canuck

2011 ranger grille improvements

So I'm not really loving the look of the grille on the '11 Would rather it not be body colour, so I thought of painting it black. Then I was liking the honeycomb grilles on some of the earlier rangers. I read on another Ranger forum that a 2004-2005 grille would fit. Without having a 2004...
  7. veefer800canuck

My 2011 FX4 mod thread

My supercharged 2011 FX4 mod thread Hey TRS, loving my new-to-me 2011 FX4, big leap over my trusty old 1994 2WD. Here she is the day I got her home, looking like every other one, except with a Rhino Liner freshly sprayed in by the dealer. Thought I'd start a thread to keep track of the...
  8. veefer800canuck

Twice as horny as before

So after only a couple weeks of owning my '11 FX4, I was hating on the sound of the horn. It was wimpy sounding (tone) and not loud enough. Had a look at it, typical FIAMM snail horn. Low tone. Ordered a pair of horns off EBAY, both Hi and Low tone meant for a Ford, with bracket and wiring...
  9. veefer800canuck

Flare Width: Bushwacker pocket style flares Vs OEM flares

2011 FX4 So to compliment the 3" body lift, 285 tires and wheels, I'm looking at some fender flares. Never really liked the OEM flares on the Ranger, they look like they were stolen from an F350 and glued on. A little too tall, too rounded, and don't stick out far enough. And the fake plastic...
  10. veefer800canuck

New to me 2011 Ranger FX4, need wheel and tire advice

Picking up my new-to-me 2011 Ranger FX4 this week. Grey, 5 speed :yahoo: I've been looking for wheel/tire combos, and trying to see what will fit, with mild mods. So far, I've discovered the 2008+ trucks are lowered from the factory. OK, dial in the torsion bars and fit the Belltech 6400...
  11. veefer800canuck

Cruise control working only sporadically

1994 Ranger SC, 4.0, 5 speed man, 260,000 KM Factory cruise has lately not been working at all, until you drive the vehicle about 15 miles or so, then it starts working. Will work great for an hour or three, until you stop and shut off the truck, then quits working again until you drive 10-20...
  12. veefer800canuck

Bulletproof motorcycle tiedown points in Ranger Bed

So I wanted to haul my bike in my truck, it's 500 Lbs. Unfortunately, the Ranger has almost nothing to attach to except these flimsy little brackets inside the box, and they are made of the finest Drop-Forged Cheese, and held on by luck and well-wishes. So I began to look at the bed...
  13. veefer800canuck

Full. Of. Win.

This thing is Fawesome. hEA02kfdh8o
  14. veefer800canuck

double-checking facts RE: Mustang Cobra wheel fitment

Mustang Cobra wheels are on! <edit: pics at the bottom> It's a little late, as I already have the wheels in the garage, and some parts coming from Ebay, but I just wanted to settle my mind 100% on how this will work. I'm about 99% at the moment, LOL. the rims are OEM Mustang Cobra's, 16x8...
  15. veefer800canuck

2010+ complete rear axle swap (with discs) into earlier ranger???

So, my E-brake must have screwed up yesterday, because the LR brake was dragging after using the e-brake, I was out of town, and no tools to speak of. :annoyed: :annoyed: :annoyed: The pedal released fully, but something inside the one drum didn't. By the time I got home, it was smoking hot...
  16. veefer800canuck

Post your motorcycle pics in here!

Street bikes, dirt bikes, Harleys, Moto Guzzis, hell I don't care. As long as it has two wheels. :icon_thumby: Owned by me since 2000, it's a 1999 Honda VFR800 Interceptor, not exactly stock. 80,200 kilometers on the odometer, written off by an errant car in 2009 and rebuilt by myself. You...
  17. veefer800canuck

1994 Ranger blue LED dash

Had a burned out bulb, got some blue LED's off Fleabay, gotta have skinny hands to reach in behind the instrument cluster after unbolting it. Ouch. As always, camera doesn't do it justice......
  18. veefer800canuck

Leaf Spring perch removal tips

Help: Leaf Spring hanger removal tips So I plan on replacing the leaf springs and hangers on my 94 2wd ranger. The hangers are quite rusty and thin, the spring bushings are well, 17 years old, and the leaf springs are beginning to wear, the lower springs slowly eating into the upper ones. Not...
  19. veefer800canuck

2000 Mustang GT seats in a 1994 Ranger?

Need answer soon, so I can buy the seats (or not), TIA! -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hey TRS, I was looking into bucket swaps for my '94 supercab Ranger (60/40 bench seats) and I found a guy locally that has a complete 2000 Mustang GT interior for...
  20. veefer800canuck

Converting from a fleetside box to a "Sport" box

So the box on my '94 is rusting out around the wheelwells pretty bad on both sides, plus behind the right rear wheel where the exhaust comes out. The cab is good though, so I'm doing an "upgrade". I picked up a 2000 Ranger Sport box (call it a sportside, styleside, stepside, whatever....) for...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad