• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Wanted 1995-2000 2.3 Rocker Arms

Anyone have a 2.3 they pulled apart and a set of rocker arms they don't need? 1995-2000 only, I need that ratio. Thanks!
  2. 1987 Ford Ranger XLT Turbo Diesel 5spd 4X4

I know I'm waking up an old thread but does anyone know what happen to this truck? Did it sell?
  3. 93-97 Stock Ride Height Differences?

That's exactly what I was thinking but wanted to make sure.
  4. 93-97 Stock Ride Height Differences?

I've had a number of these trucks, all 4wd and most came stock with 265s but some with 235s. Does anyone know if there is any difference between the two suspension wise? I'm thinking it was just a tire size option but can anyone confirm?
  5. Opinions on my new 84 B2?

That looks like a really clean truck to just be sitting in the weeds. Take care of it!
  6. How far have you traveled for a Ranger?

I was curious because I'm thinking about making a long drive for one. 96 XLT extended cab, 4.0, 5 speed with manual transfer case. I know they aren't super rare but they don't pop up often and the manual transfer case was the one thing I would have changed about my 94 that I had for years...
  7. Squatting vehicles, proposed/new law

I think squatted trucks are stupid but plenty of people think lifted trucks are stupid too. Should we ban lifted trucks? Lowered trucks? My thing is, if they can ban one modification how long will be it before they ban a modification that I enjoy? Not only that but current NC law already...
  8. How far have you traveled for a Ranger?

I'm curious to see what lengths some of the folks here have gone to in order to get a particular truck that they wanted. Whatever your personal flavor is, if you found that specific configuration of drivetrain, options, packages....whatever. These things aren't getting any easier to find and...
  9. 1996 Ford Ranger Pickup Red 4WD Manual

How did I miss this? That is what I've been trolling for and I've been checking ebay. Worst of all, that's not far from me.
  10. WTB: 15” deer hoof wheels

I’ve found a bunch of 14s but I have have to resort to ebay. We’ll see.
  11. WTB: 15” deer hoof wheels

Very kind gesture but I just realized my profile still says Asheville and I actually live closer to Charlotte now.
  12. WTB: 15” deer hoof wheels

I’ve got a beater truck that I just bought with a bent wheel and I’d like to replace just that one for the time being. Anyone have one lying around they would part with?
  13. Question about parts/suspension lift plans

Hey guys, I used to be here a lot but haven't been for a while for various reasons. I got my Ranger back on the road at 100% after some drivability issues and it's sparked the interest again. I've had the truck for nearly 20 years and I've always wanted to lift it but was never able to. I'd...
  14. 4.0 OHV erratic problems

I haven't shown my face around here for something like 10 years because I just got burnt out on forums. I've still got the same 1994 Ranger with a 4.0 in it and it now has 403,000 miles and counting. I've got some issues with it that for the life of me I cannot figure out and I'd rather fix...
  15. How many miles on your 4.0?

Hey Guys, I've spent a lot of time on this website but lately I haven't been on much at all, thanks to a new job. I know there was a thread on this subject on the old site and since my truck is getting up in miles I thought I'd ask. I know there are a lot of variables to how long an engine...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad