• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. NHRARanger2110

Whats it worth??

So im thinking about getting rid of my ranger to get a newer one with less miles and a stick:icon_thumby:. Just want to know what yall think mine is worth?? Its a 1995 White Ranger XLT Regular Cab long bed 2.3 4 cyc. Autoamtic w/ overdrive The odometer stopped at 153,XXX so im assuming it has...
  2. NHRARanger2110

photoshop this, please?

Ok so i thought I would throw this out there for anyone who likes to use photo shop and has some time on their hands... This is my 74 nova that im in the process of building. I was wondering if yall could put these rims on there and change the background, and if i can get really lucky, maybe...
  3. NHRARanger2110

Eaton M90 Adapter plate

Ok so I pick up an EATON M90 Supercharger for free this pas weekend off of a Thunderhicken with the throttle body on it and the intake tube. I recently stared looking up kits for this to pt iton my 92 explorer 4.0. They want like 1500 bucks just for the kit!!!! They are out of their damn minds...
  4. NHRARanger2110

Biggest tire on stock suspension

I have a 1995 2wd 2.3 ranger. STOCK suspension, what is the biggest tire i can fit without having to do a leveling kit or body lift? Im just looking to fill in my wheel wells a little more Chris
  5. NHRARanger2110

My new radio bezel, check it out

So a while ago i decided to be a dumbass and paint my radio bezel to match my truck, huge mistake. I finally found one out of a 4x4 explorer that is practically brand new. The only problem is my truck is a 4x2. So i had to mod the switches and buttons. I glued a a/c knob as the 4x4 switch, i...
  6. NHRARanger2110

OHC questions please help!

I pulled a OHC out of a 99 explorer sport today but i need to know what wiring i need inorder for it to work in my ranger. I dont know exactly what i need and how much of it i need. When i pulled the wiring out of the driver side A-pillar, it met up with i wanna say around ten different wires...
  7. NHRARanger2110

interior trim question

At the junk yard there was i think an 00 ranger. They moved the rear speakers to the back of the truck instead of the corner. Would these fit in a 95 ranger? I want to move my speakers from the bottom corner to the back wall of the truck. This will give me more room fo my sub. thanks Chris
  8. NHRARanger2110

Bronc II Flares on a 95 ranger?

Will a set of fender flares off a 88 or 89 Bronc II fit onto a 95 ranger?
  9. NHRARanger2110

Computer chips?

Has anyone used or experimented with using a cheap computer chip for their 2.3? There is this one company on ebay that has one for like 30$ and it claims like 40 hp gains. I HIGHLY doubt that will happen but im not looking to get 40 more HP just looking for a few more. Its called Magnum. any help?
  10. NHRARanger2110

12" in a Single cab- Pics Here...

Hey for anyone who is wondering on how to fit a sub either a 10" or 12" ( I have had both in my truck) in a single cab ranger, here is how I did it. As you can see I had to do a little creative customizing. The sub is a 12" Sony Xplode, and the amp is just some shitty 600 watt. The wires from...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad