• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Broncopower33

Bronco II AC compressor does not turn off

Have an 1989 bronco 2, AC works great, just noticed compressor/ cutch doesn’t turn off when in the off position. Wondering if anyone has had the problem or a fix.
  2. Broncopower33

Extended Front Brake Lines

Does anyone know if a F150 or full-size Bronco brake line fit on a B2? I'm assuming they don't? Would like fine this style for my B2
  3. Broncopower33

Yeah, I did the same thing with the zip tie. I have the extended radius arms for james duff, I have also had issues with the double shock setup, with the closest shock to the coil spring, will get very close the caliper and brake line. At this point thinking of going back to one shock, and if...
  4. Broncopower33

Any recommendations for front brake lines for a 90 B2? I have use the skyjacker and they continue to unreliable for me. Every time I go wheeling I have issues. The fitting that connects to the caliper breaks or rubs, is at a bad angle.
  5. Broncopower33

89 bronco I Fuel Tank

Live in the communist state of California. Recently did a smog check on the bronco and had a fuel leak on the vent on the gas tank. The vent is located next to the fuel pump, replaced the part and passed my smog.. However I’ve noticed since during this repair my fuel tank has back pressure and...
  6. Broncopower33

Leaf Springs

Hey does anyone know if there are any leaf springs that would fit a 89 bronco ii, that would give you 2 to 3 inches of lift? Other than the explorer springs giving me a stock ride height, I need 3 or so inches of lift in the rear. I really not don't want to us a blocks. Any help would be great!
  7. Broncopower33

Parking Break light

Is there anything else that tells the parking brake light to come on? Other than the plastic spring sensor on the parking brake pedal?? For some reason my light is always on, I tried un-plugging and replacing and light is still always on?? Any info
  8. Broncopower33

Ford 8.8 install questions.

I got an 8.8 out of an Explorer for my 89 bronco ii. I'm in the process of welding in the spring pads as well is finding the pinion angle. I'm running explorer leaf springs and 3" blocks. I have the axle hanging with drive shalf on. Right now the blocks are not welded. The angle of the...
  9. Broncopower33

lift shackle 89 Bronco II

Looking for some lift shackes for my bronco. I'm running a Ford 8.8 Rear now, and I dont want to keep my lift blocks. The blocks I have are 3", so what size shackes would I need? And were could I fine them? Still running the stock left spring with a add a leaf. At some point will upgrade...
  10. Broncopower33

Ford 8.8 with a Mini Spool

Using a Ford 8.8 that came off an 91 Explorer. Do you have to use C-clip elminators or can you still use the C-Clips?
  11. Broncopower33

New B2 Bumper

Finally got around to putting some pictures of my bumper I just build. Work in progress. Still have more work to do, but the idea is there..
  12. Broncopower33

ATC on a 90 B2

Does anyone know where the ATC Air Temp Control sensor is located on a 90 b2...
  13. Broncopower33

Crankshaft Position Sensor

On an 89 bronco II with a 2.9,were is the crankshalf position sensor located.
  14. Broncopower33

B2 will not start

Have an 89 bronco ii. Was running fine, drove all day. Started and stop it. Was driving home and pull over to side of road for a min. Bronco was idleing and then die. It sounded like it ran out of gas. Trying to re start and will not start. Has plenty of gas. Got it home and checked fuel...
  15. Broncopower33

Motor Knocks going up hill

Hey just got my b2 back together again. I rebuild the motor and everything is new on her. I have put about a 150 miles on the rebuild now, and I went for a longer drive yesterday, and I was going up a hill and the motor started to knock. It only knocks going up hills, flat fine, freeway fine...
  16. Broncopower33

Pillar Mount Off Road lights

I have had a lot of question about this, so I thought I would share. Basically I used 1" by 1/8" steel and cut and drilled and welded to the pillar. I grinded a little of the window frame cover. But it was a really easy thing to do, and a nice look. Always liked it on the jeeps, but not a...
  17. Broncopower33

Fuel psi

Was wondering if anyone knows the range the fuel psi should be for an 89 bronco ii,
  18. Broncopower33

Parking and dash lights

Got a 90 b2 with a 4.0, and things have been great for years, and I am having a problem with the parking light and dash lights. Will be drive and 15mins or so into the drive the fluse will pop and the lights go dark. Im guessing a wire is grounding out somewhere on the car, but was hoping...
  19. Broncopower33

SPARE Tire tire carrier

I am look of an 89 to 90 spare tire Carrier, but only the latch. Being going to the junk yardS around my house and can't fine the one I am looking for. I purchase the one in picture with only the two hole mount off an 87 b2, and even thinking to look at my other b2's first, b blasted it and...
  20. Broncopower33

Removing passenger power window glass

I broke the passenger glass on the trail this weekend, and was trying to figure out how to get the old one out and the new one in. Does anyone have any pointer in doing this job? I have some parts b2 with good glass in them, just was not sure how to pull the glass out of the door. Its a power...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad