• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. emergency brake help

my emergency brake is very very week!! i push it to the floor and it will barely hold the truck on a slight hill. is ther any way of tightening this or will it need to be fixed? if yes how do i tighten or replace it??thanks
  2. exhaust manifold question

i was putting a new water pump in my 94 3.0l yesterday and noticed that my exhaust manifold was leaking. after further investigating the issue i notice that a stud had broken off the passenger side manifold. i got to looking and it looks like if i pulled the head off i could pull the manifold...
  3. intake question

i was thinking about building my own air intake out of a honda one i found on ebay. but when i got to looking at the intake on my truck (94 reg cab long bed 3.0l 5 speed) it has a few things i was worried about. for instance there is one breather or vacume line going to the oil spout on the...
  4. Best idea yet!!

New exhaust from manifolds(That leak really bad!!!:clapping:) into a new 2 in 2 out cat into dual bullit mufflers and then through the bed into 2" dual stacks!!! OMG!!! yup... it is gonna happen!!!!!!:haha: what ya'll think??
  5. new motor

I am about to purchase a 94 ford ranger reg cab long bed 5 speed 4x4 with 187,000 miles on it. it runs very strong (besides lack of power) does not burn oil, stutter, skip or anything. I am going back to school with this truck because i need something good on gas. my lifted f350 with a 460ci...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad