• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. t case removal help!!

ok so i pulled my t case out of my truck (1989 ranger, 5 spd), and when i split it from the tranny, no oil spilled out. and then when i pulled the t case out of my parts explorer (1993, auto) a bunch of oil drained out. i heard there is supposed to be oil in there so is this a problem in my...
  2. tire carrier

so i was searching around the forums here an found some guys had made a tailgate tire carrier. i really liked the idea so i went to work on one for myself :icon_welder: [/IMG] swung open [/IMG] tire mounted [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] not to bad for 4 hours work
  3. my daily driver

new to this site, thought i would post up my daily driver, and of course my ranger 2002 f150 xlt, 6" skyjacker lift, 3" body, 37" pro comp mud terrains [/IMG] another [/IMG] and my ranger, soon to be trail rig [/IMG]
  4. new guy project

hey guys, just joined this site since i got a ranger im building up. this is seriously the most useful site around. definetly helped alot. but onto the build. the truck is a 1989 ranger, reg cab long box, 2.9, 5 spd, 4x4. im building this as my wheeling truck, nothing else. so this is what im...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad