• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. C02 power tank refill?

I just bought a 10lb. C02 power tank from INSTANT AIR SUPPLY, where can I get it filled while I wait? I'm in Gardnerville, Nv.:icon_confused:
  2. Winching with 24 volts?

Found a great vid from the Australian's on youtube, hard core off roading. Unknown to me, their using 24 volts on their winches, anybody here doing that? "Rocks and Ruts Kirup 4x4 off-road event" on youtube.:icon_thumby:
  3. Shoot pellets from a .22

I saw a vid on u-tube on shooting pellets from a .22 rifle/hand gun using stud driver blanks..... 2800 FPS......:icon_confused:
  4. New carry gun.

I sold my M&P Shield .40 very shortly after I bought it. It was a great carry gun but terrible to practice with, stings like crazy after a mag or two. Mine came with 4 mags, there were 2 extra mags in the box the dealer didn't know about. The problem with the mags is the spring tension, if you...
  5. New carry gun.

Getting a new carry gun for less than $300.00, a Taurus PT-111 Millennium G2 9mm. Check it out on youtube.com and punch in hickok45 and the gun name for a review.
  6. Building a 10/22

Want to build a Ruger 10/22 100 yarder using a Tactical Solutions barrel, Hogue stock, Kidd trigger and so on. I need a donor rifle......:D
  7. Just got into reloading

I usta reload .45LC, 800 FPS when I shot SASS matches (cowboy action shooting, hence my alias Carlos Murphy). Gets somewhat monotonous after a while but rewarding when you see the 50 rnd. boxes start to stack up.
  8. My New Boat motor

Nice classic motor, I was brought up around outboards, 1000 Islands, N.Y.
  9. Jeep flairs?

I cut the fenders on my 88 extra cab to the top of the tape stripe that ran up and over the wheel arch front and rear and installed rubber flairs from JC Whitney many years back, tired of being careful in mud and water I need bigger flairs to cover my 33" Baja Claws, wadaya think?:icon_confused:
  10. Jeep flairs?

Anybody running any kind of Jeep fender flairs on their Ranger's? I'm looking to retire my old JC Whitney rubber flairs that have been on my rig for nine years. My 88 had a tape stripe running around the wheel arches, I used that tape for my cut-line when I used a jig saw to cut the fenders.
  11. Axle conversion?

Anybody done a straight axle conversion on their Ranger? I really like the idea of another locker in my drive line.:icon_thumby: I've been thinking about doing it on my 88 Super Cab, any thoughts?
  12. 88 Ranger

88 Ranger super cab, 2.9 auto, factory lift, Loc-rite locker, Richmond Revolver shackles, rock-sliders, 12000 lb winch, SCUBA tank for airing up, tools and 2 CB radios. Just installed brand new Baja Claws 33x12.5-15 http://photobucket.com/home/chuckpringle
  13. New pistola

My CCW is up to date, I'll be renewing it next year in February for the second time, its good for 5 years here too.
  14. New pistola

Had breakfast this AM, walked down a couple of doors to one of my local gun stores here in G-ville just lookin ya know..... walked out with a new TAURUS PT-1911 .45 for $640.00 including 2 boxes of ball ammo and the damn BACKGROUND CHECK (despite the fact I've had a CCW for 9 freakin years)...
  15. New Guns!

Got a 4" foam recoil pad for it???
  16. Safe?

Yeah, that's what I was guna say, don't shoot smokeless powder cartridges out of it.....
  17. Still Any Good Surplus Deals?

Can't beat a Mosin for the price and performance, ammo is plentiful too. I have two, one is stock with mods and the other is in a Arc Angle stock with mods. There is a crap load of after market parts available for them and they are great shooters. My local WalMart a couple of months ago had 2...
  18. 88 Super Cab tube doors... not yet.

Been looking for a set of door latches to build t-doors, just found a set. Ebay wanted $89.00 each, I got em for 30 bucks used.:icon_thumby: Any body got pics, ideas for door designs? http://photobucket.com/home/ChuckPringle
  19. Cluster removal?

How do I remove the instrument cluster "with tach" from my 88 ranger?:icon_confused:
  20. Tires at WalMart....

Just bought a new set of 33x12.5-15 Baja Claws at WalMart for $210.00 each plus M&B. Just got a email from WalMart advertizing Dick Cepek Mud Country tires, 33x12.5-15 for $185.00 ea. I was very surprised when I found I could order specialty tires from WalMart, great deal.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad