• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. alyssasdaddy

Anyone Know Chevy TPI? I hope so..

OK everyone.... This is my problem maybe you can help. I am a mechanic but some reason can not figure this one out. Maybe I just overlooked some things that I should not have. 1987 Chevy Camaro Iroc Z 5.0 TPI California Car What I did was rebuilt everything, Engine, Transmission, and Brakes...
  2. alyssasdaddy

I am back from a long break I guess.

Hello everybody.. I am re-introducing myself back to the forum after a long break. I still have my Rangers. Getting ready to change the engine in my 94, Getting ready to paint my 02 maybe do some other work to the 02. The 94 is getting sold so that I can hop onto a new business venture. I...
  3. alyssasdaddy

Any Transmission Builders here..? 4L60E Problems

I just got done rebuilding a 4L60E and installed it (In a lifted suburban :sad: ) and (This is a long explanation ) The transmissions feels like its in park when your trying to push it backwards, So i started it put in reverse and it still don't move backwards, I give it gas and it moves back...
  4. alyssasdaddy

Nissan Question

I know Nissan on a ford specific forum but i am a member and owner of a ranger and an explorer and nothing else. I am working on this Nissan that needed a knock sensor and an O2 Sensor replaced both (Knock required the removal of the whole intake man and some of the coolant piping. so all new...
  5. alyssasdaddy

I was gone Now i am back Re-Introduction

I was absent due to some problems, But i am back and ready to help contribute to the discussions again.. I just can't live without TRS in my life.
  6. alyssasdaddy

Fuel Filler Hose

Just thought i would share this with you all, I just bought a Fuel Filler Hose from a guy on Ebay for $29.99 plus $5.00 shipping. The hose works and looks great. No problems at all. I ordered it on the first, Watched the tracking and the tracking said it was shipped on the 2nd, it arrived on...
  7. alyssasdaddy

Insurance Brokers

Are getting a little out of control, I had to file a complaint with California Department of Insurance for this guy. It's all been arranged with the guy that did my policy... Here is the message, I wrote it out for easy delivery to the DOI i have the original and mp3 format for when they need...
  8. alyssasdaddy

Anyone Interested

I did not know if i should post this in the sale section or not since its not really a sale on here.. I am just putting it out there if anyone is interested in any of the items i will accept paypal from TRS members but you cover shipping (flat rate USPS)...
  9. alyssasdaddy

Where do these dealers get there prices from?

I was checking out CL for dealer sold trucks and most them are outrageously priced in my opinion: http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/ctd/1976263953.html I would never pay that much for a 94 in that condition.. and this one is obviously a fleet truck so i know it has a ton of miles on it, I...
  10. alyssasdaddy

Someone stole my tuner

I did not keep it in the truck, it was in my garage when i was out someone left the door open and it disappeared. Now i have to buy another one, Oh well its an excuse to get that new cortex one. Does anyone have this yet? If so how is it?
  11. alyssasdaddy

Any Linux Users?

How many? I am a linux user and have been for the past 6 years i started with (a?) woody which is Debian Linux. I am currently using Ubuntu because of ease of operation on my laptop. What Distro do you favor?
  12. alyssasdaddy

Found an 86 Ranger GT

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/1952693787.html 400 bucks for my area that pretty good, Especially since i don't really have any problems with road salts, rust and rot on the vehicles.
  13. alyssasdaddy

Every one of my fords

I have just been hit in all of my fords, 95 Thunderbird, my 95ranger (sold) my 02 ranger, and now my 2000 exploder all by the same car. My stepfather (whom i am not very fond of) has a thing for my vehicles like my moms pt cruiser is attracted to it. Damage costs 95 Thunderbird - totaled...
  14. alyssasdaddy

Superchips Flashpaq Tuner

Can you re flash the tuner to a different make of vehicle? If i got one for chevy can it be re-flashed for ford?
  15. alyssasdaddy

Check Fuel Cap

Does anyone know why i would have a check fuel cap light on, The cap was tested and good, it seems all the evap lines are in good condition and still connected. The truck is a 2002 Ranger 2WD with a 4.0 SHOC I am about to start looking through everything to see if there is a problem somewhere...
  16. alyssasdaddy

Light Wheeling (2 wheel drivable)

Light Wheeling (2 wheel drivable) Trip California I want to go somewhere to do some off road driving i only have a 2 wheel drive but i have had it in some pretty tough spots. I have a place that can be fun at times its called b canyon road in hemet is any of the California locals would like to...
  17. alyssasdaddy

buying an exploder today

I am getting ready to head out pick up a 2000 for explorer today, I paid 2000 for it has a beautiful running 4.0, smoth transmission and looks decent. Only thing it needs is a new front bumper. And maybe two new tires. Well my ranger is going to be getting new tires and I am swapping my old...
  18. alyssasdaddy

trip to kansas

I am taking my 02 ranger on its longest trip yet from california to kansas. Any thoughts or suggestions on highway 40 (I think that's the right one) great places to eat? Any areas that I should avoid due to construction? This is the first time I am taking the trip solo also the first time in...
  19. alyssasdaddy

Frame Swap

Has anyone done a frame swap on a 2002 ranger? Is there anything that i should be aware of? Can someone direct me to chassis torque specs? Will a 99 - 2000 frame work under my truck which is a 2002? March i will be swapping my frame out because of frame damage, I will take the pictures and show...
  20. alyssasdaddy

Intro

Hi everyone i am new to the forum as a registered but have been visiting this forum forever. Anyways i have three rangers one 95 one 94 the last one 2002 i also have an explorer, and a ford focus yeah i do prefer ford over all others. My 2002 is a salvage in which is almost completed i will be...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad