• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Fuel Tank Filler Hose

I need one. Is there any specific reason I should buy one from an auto parts store for $200? I know that they have that little smaller hose on the inside of the larger hose, but is that necessary? Can I just get a similar hose like a radiator hose and attach it? Any recommendations or advice?
  2. 94 Ranger lowering advice

Ah nice. Thanks for the replies and the link. Looks like a good weekend project.
  3. Interior replacement parts

Hey guys. I'm looking into redoing my entire interior in my 94 ranger. I've looked at a few places online, like Jcwhitney.com and found some headliner replacements, dash covers, etc. I was wondering if any of you have any reccomendations or links to some other offerings? Should I just try a...
  4. My audio project.

Hey, I just figured I would post my little project here. I am about to buy a decent little setup for my truck, let me know your opinions on the gear. Kicker 12" shallow mount subwoofer in sealed enclosure Hifonics 400watt 2channel amp Pioneer 4 way 6x8 for the front doors Pioneer head unit...
  5. 94 Ranger lowering advice

Hey guys. I'm looking to basically just level my ranger out. The ass-end on it sits pretty high and I'm looking to just lower that and leave the front where it's at. I've seen several ways to do this so far, what is the best for price/ride quality in your opinion? I seen a bracket that bolts...
  6. New member from Alabama

Hey guys, I've been lurking your forums for years. I signed up a long time ago but lost that email address since then. I'm 23 years old, and I love auto mechanics and "modding" things in general. I'm also into overclocking and modding computers. I just recently got a newer ranger, a 1994. It's...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad