• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. nye2k

Transfer Case Rattle Rattle BANG

It sounds like something sheered off in my transfer case and is now bouncing around, waiting to wedge itself into the planetary. It limped home, and in first, would knock, knock, knock.. BANG! I now expect to find everything pretty torn up when I crack it open, and figure I should just replace...
  2. nye2k

Manual Transfer issues after Tranny drop.

I apologize if this has been answered before, I wasn't able to find a post with similar symptoms. I recently replaced my slave, clutch and flywheel and have created a new problem after putting everything back together. The 4WD and 4WD LOW lights are steady on, no flash. The manual T-Case is in...
  3. nye2k

Been watching the forum a while, figure i'll post now.

I've been following this forum since I bought my truck in 2006, but haven't had a reason to post yet. Thanks everyone for having such detailed explanations. Now I have an issue with my transfer case, so I thought I'd lay out some information about my truck here first, so I don't come across as a...
  4. nye2k

Lock Cylinder

Hey guys, been watching this for years, but first post: I went to start my 03 Ranger after filling her up and the ignition lock cylinder wouldn't turn. Steering locked, wheels pointed dead ahead. Jiggled the hell out of it... pulled hard on the steering wheel in every direction.... nothing...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad