• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. LED Dash Bulbs?

I have a bulb or two out in the dash cluster and wanted to go with some LED's. Does the cluster use all the same bulb size? And what LED's fit the 03 cluster?
  2. "OD OFF" Blinking.

Took off from a stop and was accelerating slowly. I believe I was in 3rd gear and stepped into the throttle and tranny shifted down into 1st instead of 2nd. Rpm's shot waaayyyyy up so I let out of the gas and then just got back up to highway speed. When I reached 60mph I noticed truck felt like...
  3. New rubber on the Ranger.

I don't post often but thought I'd share. I bought my ranger almost 6yrs ago and it came with a brand new set of tires. I really wanted new tires then as they were just some street tread P rated 245's. I did a TT to level the truck and then had a new set of 265/75/15 Toyo ATIIs mounted. I...
  4. 1-3" Torsion Keys and 1.5 Blocks. Too Much???

I have a 2003 FX4. I see Supreme Suspension has a kit that offers 1-3" keys and blocks in heights from 1", 1.5", 2" and up. If I put 1.5 blocks in rear and use the 1-3" keys in front to level it out, do you think that would put too much angle on the front stock suspension to cause problems? I...
  5. Why the "STRONG" Toyota following???

I guess I just don't understand the "Brainwash" stronghold that Toyota has on its followers. It just seems that most of the Toyota followers think that their products are superior and the following is SO STRONG! For instance, my uncle has been a Toyota man for years and is so crazy about them...
  6. How Big a Tire on stock wheels and susp?

I currently have 245 75 16's on my FX4. I would like to go to a bigger tire like a 265 70 16 or 265 75 16. Will these fit w/o any mods? And wil they look too big on the truck. Also, I have the 4.10 gears so I'm hoping to help mileage.
  7. Help with parts.

My truck was backed into and the plastic grill was hit and the upper bumper and lower plastic was hurt. I did receive a check to have it fixed at a shop but this is merely bolting on parts and I can have someone paint the plastic grille so I think I will try to save some money as this is an easy...
  8. Shock Extensions?

I did a torsion crank on my 03 FX4. I went up about 1 3/4" and would like to find some shock extensions. My ride has suffered and it does feel like the shocks are at the max extension. Does anyone make a 2" extension?
  9. 02 Sensor Simulators

This is a little off topic. I have an 02 Ford escape and the manifold convertors plugged up. They are $900 new so I gutted the convertor on the 2nd bank. I need an 02 sensor simulator but don't know where to get one. And, can I just use the type you screw into the pipe like a anti fouler or do I...
  10. Which Receiver Hitch?

I need to get a reciever hitch for my 2003 ranger 4x4. Is there a certain brand that fits better? I want one that fits nice and tight right under the bumper. Also, is removal of the spare required?
  11. Leveling.

OK, I know this has been beat to death but I can't really find any answers to my concerns. I have a 2003 FX4 and did a t-bar crank. I raised the front about 1 1/2". If I get a longer bolt for the drivers side I could go higher but it is already to the point where the ride is as harsh as I can...
  12. Crank it or use leveling keys???

I am new to the forum as I just bought a 2003 Ranger FX4. It has the typical sag in the front and I want to level it up. I did a search but didn't really find an answer to my question. I have been told by several people that using the keys is better than cranking the t-bars. One reason mentioned...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad