• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Turkey Bay New Years Day...

who all would like to hit up Turkey Bay on New Years Day??? l8r, John
  2. Hi-Lift Day at Redbird SRA

Had a blast yesterday as usual...Bray D, Greg ( 97TrailrigDD ) , along with Jeremy ( yellow JK ) rode alot of trails...too bad I always have more fun than picture taking shows:icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl: we got there at 8:45AM and wheeled til 7PM....had a good lunch provided by Hi-Lift...
  3. Safari Pacific MX2 Build

I say ya let it flip off to the side....since ya already lowered the spare tire anyways.... I am all for easy access to ya gear.... looks good...keep up the good work:icon_thumby: l8r, John
  4. Turkey Bay June 10th-12th

lets plan a trip to Turkey Bay June 10th-12th...... if interested please post up.... l8r, John
  5. March 19th at Interlake....

didn't get alot of pics....was having too much fun..... here is Jon ( 86 Slo-Vo ), Greg ( 97DDTrailrig ) and me posin'.... just a little flex..... a couple out on the trails.... a few closeups of Greg's truck..... and a couple of Jon's... l8r, John
  6. Smokey Ridge snow run....

a bunch of us from our local club went to a members property to snow ride some trails and the powerline easement that bisects his property.... we had a blast :icon_thumby::icon_thumby: here are some pics and a vid that a member took.....I forgot my camera...
  7. Turkey Bay Sat. January 15th.......

Turkey Bay Sun. January 16th....... who all is interested in goin to Turkey Bay on Sunday the 16th????? l8r, John
  8. railmans build thread....

well, to be honest....I never really intended to have a build thread.....but since the Ranger is now gonna be mostly a trail vehicle and not my DD anymore ( but still legal so if i wanna drive it I can ) .......thought I would make one for the up-comming changes..... here is basically how she...
  9. My New Tow Rig....

well, I finally got a "new to me" truck...:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: been wanting one for quite sometime, just ask all the members of the TB Crew...:icon_rofl: anyways, here she is in all her splendor..... Yeah....she's got a Powerstroke.....:icon_thumby: and a really clean interior...
  10. Turkey Bay Dec. 11th and 12th....

I figured I would start a thread to get the ball rollin' with enough time to get as many lined up for a trip to Turkey Bay.... Turkey Bay is located in the Land Between the Lakes National Park... there is an entry fee into the OHV park of $15 per vehicle ( free if ya just wanna drive in and...
  11. carnage and guns....what a weekend...

had a blast this weekend...in more ways than one :icon_thumby: didn't get any trail shots....was haveing too much fun....which is normal... but i do have some carnage pics...oh what tight twisty trails can do.... another broken tail light.....think its my third.... time for a tougher...
  12. Hip Replacement

well....how is the rehab goin???? call me when ya have a chance :icon_thumby: l8r, John
  13. Hip Replacement

and don't forget the "Apple Pie"......:icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl: l8r, John
  14. Hip Replacement

Jay we all know you were already "Off Camber".....please pass the Apple Pie....:icon_rofl::icon_rofl::icon_rofl: l8r, John
  15. Stage 8 locks for the Dana 35.....

wanting to know all about the Stage 8 spindle lock kit for the Dana 35.... how does it differ from the 44 kit?? l8r, John
  16. Interlake Aug 29 2010....56K...NO

here are a few shots from today..... Greg ( 97 DD trailrig ) and Jon ( 86Slo-Vo ) checking out Jon's tube bed progress.... finish tightening my spindle nuts... Greg out on the trail.... Kevin's XJ.... Jon on the trail.... Jeremy's Jeep...
  17. Turkey Bay Aug. 14-15th 2010

here are just a few shots....forgot the memory card the first part of the day...then it rained like crazy for the rest of the day.... just a little water.... Rick with the Banner on my truck.... Rick with the door open on Jay's truck shooting a vid.... a "little" mud hole on one of...
  18. your truck camping

remember...."imitation is the sincerest form of flattery".......:icon_thumby: i always have took it as a compliment if someone wants or does what i have done.... just like i compliment others for an idea that i want to do.... l8r, John
  19. Turkey Bay Sat. July 24th

I know this is late notice....but, as the title states a few of us are goin Saturday to Turkey Bay..... anyone care to join us for a day of fun on the trails???? l8r, John
  20. Safari Pacific MX2 Build

dude....go back and read all about it and see the work he did....pretty self explanatory... l8r, John

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad