• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. question on sub cover

so on my 8in sub i have a little face plate cover. sometimes during a song with lots of bass it will pop. so i was wondering if i could just saw it off. its just random plastic over the speaker and the speaker is hitting it. i know not to have my bass up to loud or else -rip- new sub. but...
  2. broken rca but still works?

k so i have a little *8in powered sub. didnt get it mounted in time and the... left side on the rca plug popped off. so basically i only have one input for my rca cable. but it seems to be working perfect. is this normal? safe? lol....
  3. Powered Sub!!(help) new small project

so i've been wanting a powered sub in my 89 for a long time. mostly the infinity bass link. bad a.. but i just ended up buying a little 100 dollar 400w from wallmart. its a VB..? anyways. i need to just see if i've got the instal right in my head before i touch it. (first real small...
  4. New old ranger. Where to start?!

Hey everyone! so i posted one thread about my clutch and got some good info so thanks for that. but i have a: 89 ranger 159k miles 2WD 5 speed manual so it has a brand new exhaust system in and soon to be a new clutch and slave cylinder system and some seals. just the necessities. So Once...
  5. New Clutch Install

Hello everybody. I'm pretty much brand new, so this is my first post. ok so heres the low down: 89 ranger 159k ..ish miles 2WD :( Manual transmission 5 spd So my dad bought it about 18 or 20 years ago for $500. im the main driver now its been really good to us. The poor thing has been in 3...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad