• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. LowNslow95

My 1995 Ranger XLT

First off, I am going to appoligize now for not having any current pictures of my ranger. I bought my truck in '05 with 93,xxx miles on it. It's the 3.0v6 engine, 2wd. Mod's that are done so far are K&N drop in air filter, 6K hid's, and aftermarket tailights that are black, not carbon...
  2. LowNslow95

Head Light Adjustment

I have a 1995 Ford Ranger, and I just installed 6K HID's, and yes, they are bright. I have one problem, they headlights need to be adjusted, and I cant figure out how to adjust them. I see one screw on the side that moves them side to side, but I cant find the other one to raise it up. I know...
  3. LowNslow95

n00b here

New to the forum Hey guys. I have been on this forum for a while now, just never posted. I drive a 1995 Ford Ranger XLT 2wheel drive. This is going to be my street truck. The truck as it sits now is pretty much stock. It is going to be my street truck once I graduate from college and start...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad