• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Wiring harness problems?

I have a '97 4.0 Automatic. The transfer case doesnt shift into 4 hi or lo. The 4 hi and lo position lights on the shift knob will intermitently & briefly light up while driving in 2 wheel drive. The radio is also giving me problems. I dont have sound to any of the speakers through the wiring...
  2. Wiring harness problems?

I have a '97 4.0 Automatic. The transfer case doesnt shift into 4 hi or lo. The 4 hi and lo position lights on the shift knob will intermitently & briefly light up while driving in 2 wheel drive. The radio is also giving me problems. I dont have sound to any of the speakers through the wiring...
  3. 91 A4LD / engine problems

I have a 91 4x4, 2.9L with a A4LD. I bought it with a bad tranny which at the time I didnt care about because I plan on swapping a '74 bronco drive train I have had laying around. My imediate plans have changed an I could use the truck right now so hears the problem. The trans takes for ever to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad