• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. dhdaniel

Latest Sync 3 update

I finally got around to doing the Sync 3 update to version 3.4. This one was easy and only took about 29 minutes. I must say its very pleasing on the eyes, Much needed update on the background colors and all kinds of stuff. The Sirius Xm interface is also much better. I went thru FordOwner.com...
  2. dhdaniel

How to lower the rear?

I would like to lower the rear on my 2019 XLT Ranger. Maybe 2 or 3 inches. Where it would sit more level. Not interested in raising the front to level. Nor changing tire sizes. I dont tow trailers, I dont haul much of anything, What are my options? Thanks Dave
  3. dhdaniel

Show us your 2019-2020 Ford Ranger

I like the look of that cow catcher, what brand is it? Truck looks great Dave
  4. dhdaniel

Navigation & Sirius question

Awesome. thanks for the response Dave
  5. dhdaniel

Navigation & Sirius question

Hello guys, This maybe a dumb question, I just dont know. Will the Navigation system still work if I have my Sirius XM turned off? Is it powered by satellite or by the Onboard Wfi? I'd like to keep it. Wife uses it alot. This gets confusing Thanks Dave
  6. dhdaniel

my 2020 Ranger

I''ve had Fords Sync 3 system with the large panel, in 3 different trucks. Once you get it figured out , its absolutely great. My 2019 came with running boards, pretty much worthless for me. Truck is fine and serving me well. Dave
  7. dhdaniel

Very nice, Tires and ride height look great, Can you elaborate on the "strait piped"? Dave
  8. dhdaniel

lillburro, Your teasing us. Really nice truck. Please post more pictures! Dave
  9. dhdaniel

another odd recall

Received a Letter in the mail today from Ford. No Sticker, Just a simple short note to place in my manual. This Only pertains to Rangers with Push Button Starting. Its a reminder that the truck is programed to turn it self off if the engine has been idleing for an extended period of time. Dave
  10. dhdaniel

another odd recall

Today on my Ford Pass app I get this FSA Information FSA Title Owners Manual Engine Idle Shutdown Callout Missing Field Service Action number 20L03 thats it. Seems odd to me Dave
  11. dhdaniel

Gun rack in 2020 supercrew

I bought my Ranger for a daily driver to & from work. In which it does well and gets killer gas mileage. With that said, it aint worth a crap to haul much at all. I did take 3 adults to lunch one day. That wasnt a pleasant trip. Maybe 2 grandkids. Dave
  12. dhdaniel

LED taillights on the XLT?

I took one tailight assembly out, just to see for myself. Its definetly LED. I have the XLT with 302A package. Dave
  13. dhdaniel

Cabin Filter

Anybody changed there's yet? I just watched the Youtube video. Its looks very simple. I see O'reillys has a Wix available for 18.99 #WP10410 My experience on the Texas Gulf Coast with our constant High Humidity and allergens these filters get funky real quick. I went 1 year on the F150. and it...
  14. dhdaniel

2019 Ranger Ecoboost Oil Change Interval

I go 5000. Plain and simple, easy to remember. I could care less what the Oil reminder says, My 1st change was 2 weeks ago. The oil was nearly as clean as Day 1. I'm not overthinking it. Merry Christmas folks Dave
  15. dhdaniel

Running Boards

Westin are First class for sure. I bought a set for my 2017 F150. Easy to install and very sturdy. My Ranger came with Ford OEM running boards, but honestly I dont need them. But they look nice Dave
  16. dhdaniel

Ford Owner Website issues

I have Sync 3, the large display system, complete with wifi. This is the 3rd Sync 3 system I have Owned. None of mine have ever been able to update themselves, Even parked 10' from my home wireless. On my F150 and Explorer I was able to log into the owner section and download the update to a...
  17. dhdaniel

Ford Owner Website issues

I've been trying for some time to get into the owner.ford.com with No success. Its normally a good site to keep up with recalls and maintenance and other good stuff. I'm trying to understand how to get the Waze app installed. Thanks Dave
  18. dhdaniel

Auto Stop Eliminator for the 2019 Ranger

The Disable button is quite large and placed in a very convenient location. It easy to add a simple button press at my startup process. I'll just leave it as is. I had a new '17 F150 and the folks on the big F150 forum pounded this feature to death. Forscan is easy if you must. But I refuse to...
  19. dhdaniel

New Cap

I really like it, Looks great and functional. I may consider one. Hate to guess what they cost. Awesome. Dave
  20. dhdaniel

Anyone planning to add a leveling kit?

Looks awesome.. Does that work on a 2wd as well? I'd actually prefer to lower the rear an inch or 2 Dave

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad