• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Tranny question

I have a 91 ford ranger 4.0 automatic a4ld 4x4 looking to get a new tranny would a newer 4r55e or 5r55e be a direct fit?
  2. Wont start

I have a 1991 Ranger Custom 4.0 automatic trans it was sitting a while and rats ate the harness i replaced the harness with one from a 1991 Ranger Custom 4.0 that was a manual and it didnt have the MAP sensor plug also i replaced the motor with a newer 97-00 4.0 OHV do i need to upgrade the wire...
  3. intake HELP!

I have a 90's block intake will it bolt on a 97 block? Also will the 97 block bolt to an a4ld
  4. Redneck Yacht Club of FL

Anyone who lives in florida should check out redneck yacht club this weekend the 22nd through the 25th theres a big memorial day blowout with mud oval track racing and atv barrel racing www.redneckyachtclubfl.com fun place take a look even if you dont live here this is what we do in florida and...
  5. Cheap automatic to manual hubs

I saw on a post not to long ago that you could buy the same nut that you get in the conversion kit for automtic to manual hubs from ford for $23 a side does anybody know the part # Thanks Larry
  6. Fox Body axle swap

i just got a fox body mustang 8.8 rearend i would like to know if both axles from a ranger rearend (both 28-spline axles) would fit directly into the axle housing of the fox body or will only the left axle work
  7. Looking for 8.8

Does anyone know where i can find a cheap ford 8.8 rear end with 4.10 gears?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad