• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. insaneranger

O-Ring Help

I'm sure it's been asked many times, but my pump is leaking where the pressure fitting threads into the pump & I'm having a hard time finding the correct size o-ring for my power steering pump. Non of the o-rings that comes in the rebuilt kit are even close. I've contacted a couple Ford parts...
  2. insaneranger

SOLD! Manual Steering Box w/Pitman Arm & Linkage

Manual steering box, pitman arm, & steering linkage. The rag joint has a couple cracks, but otherwise everything's in great shape. I had power steering installed a few weeks ago & no longer need it. $100 shipped for everything or $75 shipped for the steering box & Pittman arm. I'm located in...
  3. insaneranger

Help with power steering hose

Just got the power steering box & pump installed, but the pressure hose won't work with the pump. Is there a fitting/adapter I need or a certain hose? The steering pump is from a '93 Mustang and steering box is for a '88 Ranger.
  4. insaneranger

Type F ATF Compatibility??

I just got a refurbished PS box from Redhead for my '88 ranger & planned to use type f atf. Redhead included a letter that they tested the box with Dex III/Merc (I plan to flush it out). The only type f available locally is walmart supertech or a parts store brand & I would rather use a name...
  5. insaneranger

Power Steering Question

I'm planning to put power steering back on my '88 ranger & wonder what pump people are using for their V8 swaps. I have a pump out of a '89 fox body mustang. I've been told it will work fine, but have also been told that it produces too much pressure for the ranger power steering box. I believe...
  6. insaneranger

How difficult is removing heater box?

I found a great junkyard that specializes in nothing, but rangers & bronco IIs. He has several non A/C rangers with heater boxes still intact. The problem I'm having is removing one. I've been told it's a big job & due to a back injury & hernia I have limited mobility & haven't found anyone to...
  7. insaneranger

Found - Cigarette Lighter for My '88

I don't care if it functions, as long as the chrome is in good condition. I don't smoke. I just want my interior complete again. Thanks.
  8. insaneranger

PIAA light covers & installation kit. New, old stock.

Here's a new set of light covers/protectors for PIAA 40 series rectangular lights. This piaa kit was a factory option for a Suzuki samurai or sidekick, but I just installed the lights in my '88 ranger & the covers don't fit the openings in my GT bumper cover so I'm selling. The switch has never...
  9. insaneranger

Aluminum fan shroud

Here's a Northern polished aluminum radiator fan shroud with a cutout for a 14" electric fan. I purchased it new a couple weeks ago, but I'm unable to use it. Includes adjustable ring, along with installation hardware to allow use with mechanical fans if desired. Total shroud dimensions - 15...
  10. insaneranger

Interior Door Handle Bezels for 89-92

I'm looking for a pair of 89-92 interior door handle bezels with rubber gaskets and the screws in good condition. Both of mine are cracked and missing the rubber gaskets. I've been to several junkyards and all are either broken or have been picked clean. Thanks.
  11. insaneranger

Chrome Door Handle Bezels '83-'88

These bezels came out of my '88 Ranger & have been stored out of the elements for almost 20 years. The chrome & rubber gaskets are in very good condition with no cracks or dry rotting. $25 shipped for the pair. Feel free to contact me with any questions.
  12. insaneranger

Picked Up Some '92 Door Panels for My '88 Today

I've been trying to do some work on the interior of my super cab so I headed out early this morning to hit the junkyards. I got lucky today. A local yard just got a couple '92 rangers that needed to be liberated of their parts. I found three good door panels. They're dirty and different colors...
  13. insaneranger

Fuse panel locking clips for '88 ranger

I'm in need of the two plastic locking clips for the metal fuse cover panel for an 1988 ranger. I would also consider buying a complete cover panel in red. All the junkyards within driving distance are sold out of these parts. Thanks.
  14. insaneranger

Non A/C heater box for '88 ranger

If anyone has a non ac box in good condition, send me a message. Thanks.
  15. insaneranger

Which Heater Box fits '88 Ranger

I have a '88 Ranger Super with a V8 conversion. A few years ago I had some custom body/frame work done. When I picked up my truck I found out the mechanic threw out my entire heating & A/C system including the heater core & housing. Now I need to locate some parts. What years or vehicles are...
  16. insaneranger

Shaved & Bagged '88 Super Cab

Here's my 1988 Super cab. It's been a long slow project & I've had some major delays over the years, but I finally have it on the street. It has a brand new Ford 302 (bored 30 over) with matched balanced forged pistons & Crower rods, a Comp Xtreme Energy cam, & Edelbrock RPM heads, Edelbrock RPM...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad