• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Ilikemice

Is this a bumper hitch?

I'm pretty sure it is, but not having ever seen one I wasn't sure. Under the plastic bumper is a 5-6mm sheet of metal attached to the frame with four hefty bolts. Laws here mean I can't tow a combined trailer weight exceeding 750kg. Someone said it's enough for a very small car on a trailer...
  2. Ilikemice

CB antenna mount on Explorer

I'm stuck for places to mount a CB antenna on my '97. I've decided on a simple drill-through mount through the roof about 6" from the rear and offset to the driver's side (see pic). Am I alright to just drill straight through or will there be a surprise of wiring or anything?
  3. Ilikemice

'97 Explorer ABS kicks in suddenly when stopping

So originally I thought I was just hitting the brakes too hard but even if I crawl to a stop the brake will judder like crazy and make the electric motor sound just as I'm about to actually stop. Fluid is fine, no warning lights and otherwise the brakes work fine. Just a bit annoying. Cheers!
  4. Ilikemice

Explorer from UK

Hi everyone. I bought this cheap today and I'm pleased with it. The interior was a bit grim but after removing the dog hairs and ash it's quite nice. It's the 4.0 SOHC V6. I'd prefer a manual transmission but the auto does the job. The interior (Still needs a bit of a clean... and a new...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad