• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. MountainMike

Building a rally car. Opinions wanted.

She's weight on wheels again! The tie rod ends are still loose, need to figure out how to get them off and swap 'em for the new moog units I have ready. Sent from Villa Auditore using a carrier pigeon.
  2. MountainMike

Hello people, so things got a little weird and busy, and the car never really got touched since my last update. I know, I know. But over the last few days the stars and the planets aligned and I've been tinkering. No promises, no dates. But I can tell you the front suspension has been...
  3. MountainMike

Mike's '05 Sport Trac Adrenalin

:popcorn: The Ranger is gone, long live the Explorer! As most of you know, after the adventure that was my first Ranger (the '98) I went on and picked up a '93 Ranger. And it was a great truck. Sadly at 250,00kms it was getting a little long in the tooth. I dabbled in a new car to haul around...
  4. MountainMike

How to: Install a snorkel on a 93-95(?) [square airbox] 3rd gen Ranger.

I found some of the Safari Snorkel info on the web to install them onto our trucks kind of lacking, so I went a little overboard. Original Poster: MountainMike Difficulty: 6 out of 10 Time to install: Took me about 3 hours, but my inner fenderwell was a fight. Plus I was taking my time and...
  5. MountainMike

Alright crew here's the gist of it. I need opinions and thoughts. I've got a hold of a basically free, clean 1986 Chevette with a popped 1.6L. My plan is to turn it into a budget rally car to tackle the Dempster highway and run a few ice races up here. I have three possible powertrain options...
  6. MountainMike

Safari Pacific MX2 Build

Looks cool. The body has a kind of Wrangler/H1/Landcruiser thing going on.
  7. MountainMike

Reintroduction

I'm back! So looks like I'm not a premium member anymore, and that just won't do! Now, however, it is time to get back to the good times on TRS. Not much is different on the truck but right now it's -40 so I'm not going to go take picture of the things that have yet:D. I put on a proper...
  8. MountainMike

This could make a CrewCab Ranger a reality... for some of us...

http://www.autoblog.com/2011/09/30/canadians-may-soon-be-able-to-buy-used-cars-from-mexico/ http://autos.sympatico.ca/features/9828/canada-opens-door-to-used-vehicles-from-mexico Now if this pans out to be true, this would be very intriguing to me. And I'm sure many of you guys too. Discuss:D
  9. MountainMike

Looking for some info on mobile home construction

Hey crew, A couple days ago I was over at a friend's house helping with some renovations and I noticed that in one of the closets of their mobile home there were 3 threaded studs coming out of the wall. They are about 8" long and look just like a UNC 1/2" bolt. I can't for the life of me figure...
  10. MountainMike

Safari Pacific MX2 Build

That's awesome Travis, the turnaround time wasn't that bad.
  11. MountainMike

Safari Pacific MX2 Build

Right on, good to see you procured a solid engine there Travis.
  12. MountainMike

I'm Sick of being Sick!!!

Take it easy buddy.
  13. MountainMike

2008 Suzuki DR200SE "MotoMod"

Hey crew, This is my 2008 Suzuki DR200SE, I took this photo in June of last year I've owned this bike since new and absolutely love the thing. It's super-light, has good power and is all around a good bike. But there has always been a few things I would like to change. Now that it is coming...
  14. MountainMike

Safari Pacific MX2 Build

Hey Travis. I've heard of Focus Sport before, back when they were still Focus Sport and not FSwerks. Pretty reputable company that's big with the Focus guys, you hear a lot about the company over on focaljet. it seems like a pretty legit operation to me.
  15. MountainMike

The new Ferd F-TeenThousand

"The U.S. Government classified it as 8 tanks." http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1945357 Enjoy:D
  16. MountainMike

Anyone ever built a BII "sport truck"?

It's just something I've been thinking of. I see from time to time people building little regular cab short boxes into track toys and was wondering if someone had ever done this with a BroncoII. After building 2 trucks I'm starting to think about building something sporty, a little car of some...
  17. MountainMike

cooking deer meat

It's the same thing around here with moose. I eat game because it tastes like wild game.
  18. MountainMike

cooking deer meat

That's why I have the grille guard. Gives me enough for a sandwich:icon_twisted:
  19. MountainMike

Now this is what I'm talking about

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/11/23/us-border-patrol-ford-svt-raptor-spy-shots/ "What the U.S. Federal Government wants, the U.S. Federal Government gets. And what the Customs and Border Protection division of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security wanted were at least 10 Ford SVT Raptor...
  20. MountainMike

Axle weld question

How did it go?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad