• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Zer0PSI

??

Will Gt40 heads work on a 351W, and what kind of compression would I be looking at?
  2. Zer0PSI

4.10's in a C4?

Will the 4.10's be too low for the C4 for any kind of highway use. I also want to make it through the 1/4 without running out of RPM. (dont really care about mileage) Tires are close to 25 inches tall.
  3. Zer0PSI

motor mounts?

I've got motor mounts being shipped to my house right now for the V8 swap...What else do I need as far as mounts go? Do I need to use my stock ranger mounts to attach to the other mounts, do I need factory V8 mounts??? Im getting confused! HELP!
  4. Zer0PSI

Ecu??

What year rangers use what ECU?? I need to put a 94' model engine in a 96' for someone, will it work or will I have to switch in the 94' ECU?
  5. Zer0PSI

headers

What modifications have to be done for headers on a 351w to clear the frame on a ranger?
  6. Zer0PSI

Aod??

Will an AOD fit into a ranger using the stock driveshaft?
  7. Zer0PSI

C4 Vs Aod??

C4 output shaft Where can I get a 2WD output shaft for a C4 tranny?
  8. Zer0PSI

Watcha think??

I found this website on breaking in an engine, seems pretty interesting...Think this guy is full of it, or this method actually works? http://www.mototuneusa.com/break_in_secrets.htm
  9. Zer0PSI

Stock ranger tranny?

I have a built C4 in my 2.5 turbo, but i'm looking to go back to a manual. I was gonna do the T5 swap, but the guy at rangers revenge says that the stock ranger tranny will hold over 300HP...And since I have the old ranger tranny already, I was thinking about rebuilding it and throwing it in...
  10. Zer0PSI

T5 tranny?

Im planning on swapping my 2.3 turbo for a 302 as soon as it warms up. I want to keep a manual tranny, so i'm going to use a T5. Have any of you guys done this, and if so, what parts will I need to make it work? It's 2wd btw.
  11. Zer0PSI

1/4 mile times

I want to see what some of you V8 guys run in the quarter.
  12. Zer0PSI

Cylinder heads

I'm starting out with a N/A 2.3 and adding the turbo with forged internals. Can I make just as much power with the N/A cylinder head as the turbo head?? And if so would the "D" port or oval port head be better??
  13. Zer0PSI

Cylinder heads

How much power can you make with the stock "D" port cylinder head w/porting?? I am assuming you can make more power w/ the "D" port head than with the oval port head.
  14. Zer0PSI

Turbo??

Anyone know where I can find a new turbo kit for a 2.3??? I bought a used one but its pretty much damaged beyond repair.:fie:
  15. Zer0PSI

megasquirt

Iv'e been planning my "strip only" Ranger for a year now and have almost all of the parts to get her going...almost. I dont want to use the stock EEC if at all possible, has anyone had any experience with MS, and if so how hard is it to assemble it and tune??
  16. Zer0PSI

Speedo?

I am trying to install an aftermarket speedo (mechanical) into my Ranger. Will anything need recalibrated? This speedo goes to 160, and the one in my 94' Range only goes to 85.
  17. Zer0PSI

Rev limiter

Does anyone make a 2 step for EDIS?? I was told that the system would go into limp mode and fix the timing at 10 deg. BTDC. I have an MSD 6 ignition box that was given to me w/ a 2 step but it only works on single coil ignitions.
  18. Zer0PSI

Power gains?

What kind of power gain would I get (ballpark) throwing in the 2.5 internals into my 94' 2.3? The only mods done are CAI and complete exhaust including header.
  19. Zer0PSI

Header bolts

Anyone know where I can find new header bolts for a 94 Ranger?
  20. Zer0PSI

Steering wheel??

Anyone know where I can find a cheap steering wheel adaptor hub for a 94' Ranger??

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad