• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. themaxx69

No fuel pressure AFTER fuel filter change...read for hours, no luck

I don't get it. I spent 2-3 hours reading and I don't think I read one post with the same issue. 94 ranger was running "fine". Failed emissions due to cracked fuel filler neck. Replaced it. Truck ran. Then I got the bright idea that I might as well change the fuel filter. Put a nice new healthy...
  2. themaxx69

m5r1 bellhousing bolt? Almost done!

Kinda stupid question here, but when I first removed the tranny, I forgot the main bolt order. I got 4 long bolts and 4 short bolts. I called ford but they say there is only one bolt size. And of course they can't tell me the size and they don't have any in stock. Help, please! Everything is...
  3. themaxx69

rephrased ?, 3.0 gears in 4.0 m5r1 transmission

Rebuilding my tranny, noticed 1st and 2nd gears have some wear and 3rd was seized to shaft and the part with all the "small teeth" broke off, and main shaft is worn in a few spots. So, I found the main shaft, then I noticed the 4.0 comes with higher gears in 1st, 2nd & 3rd than the other...
  4. themaxx69

94 m5od-r1 output shaft 4x4 same as 4x2

Rebuilding my tranny and was wondering if anyone knows if the output/main shaft is the same in 4x2 and 4x4. I have a 4.0 supercab 4x4. The reason I ask is because I have seen listings on ebay that say 4x2, but then I see ones that aren't specific and I can't find anything online that says if...
  5. themaxx69

Quick ? with 94 Scab 4x4 Ranger tranny fix

After doing a clutch on a little front wheel drive mazda protege, I thought my truck would be no problem. BOY, WAS I WRONG! Probably spent a good 10-12 hours so far. That includes couple hours cutting wood blocks from a pallet to put on the motorcycle jack, which is turning out to be a pain...
  6. themaxx69

Ford 400 tall block? with C6 & NP205 swap into 94 Ranger????

A buddy of mine is offering me a Ford 400 tall block with C6 tranny and NP205 for about 200 bucks. He bought a 70's bronco for the dana 60's and doesn't need the engine/tranny. Supposedly the tranny has over $800 into it. Everything works. I just can't find any info on swapping that into my...
  7. themaxx69

Anybody know why the camber looks so different?

Just a little thing I noticed yesterday and confirmed today with some pics. I haven't gotten around to completing my alignment yet, but noticed how the camber looks different on different surfaces and I never saw this difference before. When on the gravel/asphalt the camber is straight to...
  8. themaxx69

Still trying to fix my alignment. Few more ?'s

After doing a lot of reading here about doing your own alignment, I figured it didn't sound that difficult and i would try it. Wasn't quite that easy. I'm sure it will be once I fully understand the caster. Following 4x4junkies's advice I got a couple 1/4" steel plates and 3 12" 3/8" metal...
  9. themaxx69

Quick ? about alignment using tires w/uneven wear

I finally got every thing I need for home alignment. Steel plates with steel rods, spicer 6122025 adjustable bushings, and steel bar for magnetic digital angle finder that fits right on the lips of the rim not touching tire. I know I need new tires, but until then....I was going to put the...
  10. themaxx69

Help with my alignment??

First off I'm not sure what kind of lift this has. It has james duff dual shock mounts with extended radius arms, but the coils I was told looked like superlift or skyjacker, not sure. I have 33's and they rub a bit on tight turns. Problem is the front end. I had ball joints, bearings...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad