• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Rangers & iPods

Hi Guys, I have a 2002 Ranger 4 x 4 with a MACH Radio and CD player. I also have a year old iPod Nano which I would like to play through the Ranger's sound system. I understand that there are basically two ways to accomplish this: 1. Buy a do-dad that takes the iPod's output and converts it...
  2. Blowing fuses regularly

I have a 2002 Ranger 4x4 and for the past few weeks the heater and AC fan motor fuse has been blowing on a regular basis. It's a 10 amp fuse and when I replace it everything will be fine for a day or so and then it blows again. The fuse never blows when I'm driving, instead it always blows on...
  3. Clunks on Acceleration

Hi All, I just bought a used 2002 Ranger 4x4 with an automatic transmission and I'm liking it. Especially after years of driving just a regular sedan. The truck is so much nicer riding higher above the road and the utility of a truck bed is much better than a trunk for me. Anyway, I'm...
  4. How to use 4WD

Hi All, Just bought a 2002 Ranger 4x4. It has no owners manual and I'm wondering if there is any certain sequence of events for engaging the 4WD. There is just a simple knob with 2WD, 4HI, and 4LO. I assume I should be in neutral to engage/disengage. Can anybody offer some advice? Thanks!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad