• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. chillmiller

Might do the fullsize mod SVT style

Bill Curry Ford gets a raptor tomorrow ( the 12th) and im gonna go give it a test drive and take a look at it. i must say i have dug this thing since i first seen it on the web. BUT, i might hold out for the 6.2 i don't know if i can tho :P new fords have an alluring smell to them well not the...
  2. chillmiller

dumb CL people ahaha

http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/cto/1448896940.html really 88? because ya know i have an 88 sitting in my driveway and guess what that more of an 86 back if ya ask me >.>
  3. chillmiller

havent slep yet but i have an idea

after posting and reading i realized that ineed sleep and i will have to figure out a better way about this sorry fingers =(
  4. chillmiller

have you ever noticed

gen 2 ranger seats make really good pc chairs.... lol i took out my seats to do some ripping out and such ^.^ and i took my drivers seat upstairs 2 reasons 1 for the 40/40 mod 2 because i figured i wount get my motor in for a while and well anywho i always liked the seat in my truck...
  5. chillmiller

i have LOST it!!!!

well for those who know i was gonna put a 351W in my truck mildy build trick flow heads 7.1: rollers mild grind cam stroked ya know more power but not to much.... well i was on the interwebs and found a 460!!! with 4 speed with granny for 200 soooooo... i bought it.... now how...
  6. chillmiller

im workin on a crap pc but!!!!

ok here is the idea this pc is junk im gonna rework it when i got on my main pc with the good ps this is ps ele...1.0... holy wow... anywho this is the start and this is my thought now what im gonna do is take the topper that came with my truck and cut the high bit out...
  7. chillmiller

hello

good morning from... mcdonalds ( btw the mc cafe thing sucks) just get the regular coffee ;) btw i love the site i leeched over from fte :D i h ave a 91 ford ranger with the 3.0 ( few mods nothing note worthy just roller rockers 1.6:1 stage 2 tom morana heads external tb mod cut.... i...
  8. chillmiller

any rangers b2's in the keys wanna meet?

hey im just hangin in the keys brought my truck from ruskin and wanna hang with the locals if ya go a cb hit me on ch 23 ;) ( just said 23 cuz it rhymed)

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad