• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Want to crank but a question first

I want to crank on my t-bars make the truck sit level. My question is will this mess anything up in my fornt end you know with axle angles, ball joints, tie rod angles?
  2. Somewhat Urgent Frame Question...

I have the oppertunity to buy a used Fisher Minute Mount plow off a 97 Ranger. Question is are the frames of the 1997 and frames of the 2004 the same? I have a 2004 FX4 Level 1 and want to know if the push plates will fit.
  3. Grey Stock Rims...

Where would 1 find a set of these rims - I have searched hi and low anc came up empty. When my regular silver rims are covered in brake dust they look pretty good.
  4. 08 Corner and tail lights

Are 08 tails and corners interchangable with a 2004? I like the look of the 08 corner and tail lights better than my 04s.
  5. High Beam Wire

Anyone happen to know what color the high beam wire would be on a 04 Ranger. I will be installing a whelen hlf and would like to know before hacking away.
  6. 04 Fx4 Noise

I hear a rattle on acceleration up grades, usually between 2200-2800 rpm. I am unsure if it is a spark knock, the timing chain I've heard about, or a heat shield. Its an intermitant problem. Any help would be swell.
  7. New to me 04

I traded in my explorer and ranger and got this.... 2004 Ranger XLT FX4 White Auto 38k all power.
  8. 99 Ford Ranger

I said I would post some so I will.
  9. New in Albany

Hello, Name is Jason from Albany NY, Drive a 99 Ranger in the signature. I have been floating around for about a month now. I recently installed AVM Hubs and love them. I will post pics of my truck in about a week or so. Good site hope to gain a little more knowledge.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad