• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Multiple problems!

Hey everybody, Looking for some advices here. I have a 98 B4000 with 270k on it so far. In the last couple months, it started to act weirdly on cold startups (by cold I mean when it sat for a while because I don't think temperature matters...let me explain why!) So the symptoms: when it sits...
  2. Electrical problem/ground fault

Hi guys, I'm running down low on ideas/solutions to solve an electrical (wich I believe to be a serious ground fault) problem on my 98 B-4000 4.0L (Manual transaxle, 4X4). Any help will be appreciated. Let me start by the symptoms: While driving at low speeds in the woods at night coming...
  3. Leaking differential seal...help please

Hi, my differential oil seal leaks quite a bit and I just wonder if I can change it just by removing the drive shaft and drive shaft flange or if I have to open the differential cover and pull the shaft out... (I hope not!) I've noticed there is a nut securing the drive shaft flange to the...
  4. Transmission swap

Hi, I'm looking to change the engine on a 1994 B4000 4.0L 4X4. Since I've seen that in those years, the 3.0L V6 engine had a better mileage, I would like to change my 4.0L for the 3.0L. (I don't need the power of the 4.0L). So here is my problem: I know that the transmissions for 3.0L and 4.0L...
  5. propane conversion for EFI

Hi, I've read a few topics here relative to propane conversion and I was surprised to find out that it seemed obvious that EFI engines could not run on propane. I don't know too much about the subject but what I know for sure, is that there is one company that offers propane conversion kits for...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad