• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. tranny 2.9 to 4.0

hi i have a 1992 super cab 2wd and i have a blown 84 2.9 4x4 i wanted to know if the 2.9 tranny and tranfer case will fit the 92 4.0 i am thnking for putting everything from my 4x4 on the 2wd to make it 4x4 con some one help me out
  2. need help

how hard is it to change the rubber in the steering nucle in the streering shaft mine is about gone i have never done one on a ranger . can someone help me
  3. need help

i have a 1986 2.9l i am getting a lot of blow by the oil comes out my dip stick . what can cause this to happen and then i have a problem with the starter making a loud klunk when going to start it but it will start and run but it sounds like someone is trying to hit it that is how hard it is
  4. oil coming out dipstick

i have oil coming out the dip stick tube when it running what can cause this its not water i just did a oil change and there was no water in the oil . not sure what it is
  5. need help

i just got a 1986 ford ranger 2.9L and i just bought a new altnator and for some reason if dose not want to charge it sits at 12v for about 5min and the slowly goes down in i dont have and thing on soi need help if any one can help me on it..
  6. hi i wanted to know some info

hi i have a 1984 ford ranger 2.8l 4x4 and i cant find any biger engines but a 2.9L out of a 87 ranger if i did a engine swap what all do i have to change out can someone help me or fine me a bigger engine for a good deal please help me out
  7. need help

i have a 1984 2.8L 4x4 and i need someone to give me the valve adjustment for the valve i am going to take the heads off and put new ones on so i need all the info to do this job can some one help me out
  8. i need help with a 2.8

i have a 1984 ranger 4x4 with a 2.8 L IT OVER HEATS AND NOW WATER IS IN THE OIL SO I FOUND A MOTOR ONLINE THAT IS A 2.9L SO I WANTED TO KNOW IF I GET A 2.9L AND TAKE OFF THE INTAKE AND PUT THE INTAKE FROM MY 2.8L THAT IS CABRATED .BECAUSE THE 2.9L IS EFI AND I WANT TO NOT PUT A HOLE LOT OF MONEY...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad