• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ranger 4x4 4.0 tranny prob

a buddy of mine has a 94 ranger 4x4 4.0 5 spd. He burnt the tranny up he says. He dropped the tranny but cant get the slave off? Is it like a 83-88 body style where it just slides? He said something about a special tool?? and he cant get to work. I suggested pulling the pin from the clutch pedal...
  2. Axles for ranger(Debate)

Hey i have a 85 ranger with dana 28 front axle and dana 7.5 rear. I put 9" of lift on it (3 body 6 SUS) and added(needs finished) a 5.0 H.O.(91 mustang). Am currently running 35" BFG MT and know the axles wont handle it. I have a dana 30 out of a cherokee that looks fairly simple to...
  3. hello all

hey im a newbie from ohio. i seen this site a few times and have recently came across all the time i could want. i crushed my foot and im off work for 3 months. anyway i have a 85 longbed that ive been working on for 6 years. i pulled the 2.8 out and installed a 302 out of a 79 fullsize. then i...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad