• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. wire harness issue 95 motor in a 93

howdy, my engine blew and i was going to put a 302 in it but found a 4.0 from a 95 ranger, problem is mines a 93 4.0 and when i got the new engine home i was checking them both out and theres a real big wire plug thats about 2"x2" just under the intake on the drivers side of the engine on the...
  2. blew the 4.0 swapping in a 302

howdy howdy, I've got a slight problem on my hands. It's a 93 long box standard cab with a 4.0 manual tranni and 4wd, had too much fun at mudfest this last weekend and blew the motor. I have a built EFI in the shop with the computer but no wiring harness, it used to bolt up to the e40d and I'd...
  3. gmornin!

howdy all, im proud owner of my second ranger, after the first one turned into a beater and we just coulnt kill it, its been in 3 home derbys and won them all, been mudding and sucked in aleast a gallon of water lol and was the only one at my buddys mud pit that dint break anything even though...
  4. searching for the 4wd module

hey im new here, my 4wd quit working lol seems like a pretty common problem, heard a nasty clunk and the 4wd went out, the lights for the switches dont light up either. before it went completely out it used to work periodicly when it wanted to..usually when i needed it most was when it dint...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad