• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 99 Explorer 4.0L into 94 Ranger 4.0L - will it work?

I'm sure this is covered somewhere, but there is so much information here if you don't search exactly right you'll never find it - so I'll apologize up front. I have a 94 Ranger that I bought with a blown head gasket - worst I've ever seen. I have available to me (CHEAP) a 99 Explorer with a...
  2. How do you test 4x4 switch?

I have a 94 ranger with the electronic 4x4 - did all the diagnostics with the shift computer thing and wiring between it and the switch and it all says its ok. When i hit the shift button, i get no click, no lights, no nothing. I am leaning towards thinking it is a switch issue because i have...
  3. 92 Ranger auto o/d shudder

Got a 92 ranger 4x4 auto o/d with the 4.0L. Problem is that when it goes into overdrive it shudders constantly. It doesn't matter what speed or what RPM's - only thing that seems to cause it is shifting into overdrive. Any ideas on what is causing it or how to fix it? It isn't like a slip -...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad