• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Free 98, 3.0 out of truck free

It’s yours, funny thing I also had a heart attack 2 months ago hence I am cleaning out garage, my 92 is going to hit 400k this week been a good truck for me past 30 years. You find a shipper, I will post you pics, like I said was a runner and became spare sitting long time ,
  2. Free 98, 3.0 out of truck free

I have a 1998 3.0 out of truck , ran good before I junked truck , been sitting for years , needs to go full long block with heads and upper intake , was saving for a backup but got to clean house . Can be dropped right in or easy refresh rebuild I am in northeast pa Scranton to Montecelio ny...
  3. rear swap

Been reading post here a long time great info! Today i need help, i want to do a rear swap on my 1992 ranger built 5/92 I have an 7.5 open with 3.45 gears now (code 84) found a 7.5 L/S with 3.73 gears out of an 1987 for $20 bucks (code F6) After looking at my rear it has a ABS/VSS sensor on...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad