• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. nate12346

blown headgasket?

So Im pretty sure it's blown but I want to make sure with you guys. Whenever I shut off the truck bubbles come up from the radiator and the fluid looks nice and nasty rusty. pretty much 100% on the headgasket. Is it worth my time to fix?
  2. nate12346

Kicked a ricers @$$!

So, I was driving home from work late last night with a nasty headache. I'm sitting at a red light when a gray primer honda CRX rolls up next to me with subs bumpin, a tin can exhaust, rims, and a body kit. The dude glances at my gauges on the A pillar of my lifted BII on 31's and blips the...
  3. nate12346

A new hobby

Well I have spare time and its too cold to work on my BII and I'm too broke to spend extra cash on it lol. So, I started a model car project to keep me busy. check it out! Ill update the progress lol. It comes completely unpainted. I got the frame put together, suspension, steering link,and...
  4. nate12346

How hard is it to do a body swap?

I have my completely destroyed bronco II body that needs to come off and be replaced with a new one. what all needs to happen before you can lift the body off? Thanks a ton
  5. nate12346

Question on Master cylinder/clutch

Will the master cylinder from a 1994 ford explorer bolt on to the bronco II? Thanks :icon_twisted:
  6. nate12346

Will it work?

I scored 3 incredible home theater speakers and am in the design stages of making a custom setup for my b2. My question is, can I wire up the left and right normally and then link a positive from the left and a negative from the right to make a center mono channel? :icon_confused: I dont care...
  7. nate12346

Clutch brands?

SPEC Clutch kit Anybody here heard of this clutch kit? http://thmotorsports.com/spec_clutch/spec_clutch_kit_stage_1/sf961/i-170748.aspx SPEC stage one kit Supposedly a performance upgrade from stock?
  8. nate12346

can anyone answer this? 4.0 Rad in a BII

Does a 4.0L radiator from an explorer bolt on to an 88 BII?
  9. nate12346

radiator question for a 4.0 BII

Does the 4.0L radiator from an explorer bolt in to the BII?
  10. nate12346

3.73 D35 TTB swap into a BII?

First of all, Does anyone have a good one from hub to hub? I remember Jim did it on his ranger, But I was kind of confused. I have drop brackets and understand I will need bumpstops or a new bracket. How easy is this to do? Does it just bolt in place of the D28 with my new grade 8 hardware I...
  11. nate12346

8.8 and dana 35 axle tag codes

Can anyone point me in the right direction? I need to match gear ratios.. Thank you!
  12. nate12346

INSANE Day!

Ok so I was cruising the mountain trails with a bunch of friends here in Durango, Colorado. On the way back home once we hit pavement, we stopped and aired up and tightened up lugnuts and a few odds and ends. We are cruising down Purgatory Ski Mountain pass at 65-70 jammin to music and stoked...
  13. nate12346

A few Odds and ends Questions

Hey guys! It has been a long time since I have been back here. Finally working for the summer so I can start working on my BII again. I have a 1994 4.0L explorer sport V6 in it with the 5 speed tranny. These are the plans I have to get done for the month and the questions behind them. 1. Add...
  14. nate12346

It's Been a While!

Hey guys! I haven't been on here in a long time! Just wanted to say Im back and I got some sick plans for the BII. I just ordered some racing seats and they should be here in the next couple weeks. I'll post up some pics of how the beast is coming along. I have since painted the whole truck in...
  15. nate12346

? For those who chopped their top

I just chopped the top on my BII due to rolling it. My question is; Did you have to strengthen the frame rails to solidify it? I just articulated it to see if I need to take a leaf off and the frame twisted so much I thought my windshield was going to bust out. Does the addition of a roll cage...
  16. nate12346

Rhino Lining as glue??

I am going to be rhino lining my floors over Christmas and was wondering if I could use the rhino lining as glue to hold down my sub box and other speaker boxes i will be using??? The sub box fully loaded weighs about 50-60 pounds.
  17. nate12346

Scavenge Pumps

Does anybody know of any car/truck that has scavenge pumps STOCK on it for either oil or coolant? I am running down to the junkyard to try and find a few because I don't have 200 bones for a brand new one haha! Thanks in advanced if anyone has info :icon_thumby:
  18. nate12346

Turbo Charged 4.0L BII Build

WELP... It has been itchin in me for TOOOO long! I am Turbo Charging my 4.0! I picked up a small Turbo today that should fit very nice for a small amount of boost with a VERY quick spool around 2k RPM. My budget is VERY low but i have the tools and resources to get her done properly. Ill post...
  19. nate12346

Wiring Questions

I am trying to wire up my transfer case. I have spent all day and haven't gottin it to work. Here are a few questions I hope you guys could help me with: What is a Logic Ground? There are 4 wires that are hot. 1 is always hot. 1 is hot on run/Accy. 1 is hot in start/run. 1 goes to the...
  20. nate12346

Alternator help

Ok So coming home my truck starts makin a very loud almost whistle noise at certain RPM's. I start lookin around under the hood and its not my intake whistling. I touch the Alternator and it feels like it is vibrating at a very high frequency and makes it sound like a whistle. It still charges...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad