• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 93XLT

Front driveshaft question

Hey all, I have a question. My 97 ext cab 4x4 5speed needed a transfer case. I found a 2004 ext cab with 90,000 miles I got the transfer case and both drive shafts. Issue is that the front shaft is about 1inch short and I can't bolt it up. It is fully extended. Anyone have an idea why? We're the...
  2. 93XLT

Rancho shocks

hey all, my buddy gave me a set brand new of Rancho 5000 rs shocks he had for his 91 4X4 ranger,they are for the rear. can any one tell me if they will fit the rear of a 93XLT 2wd? Thanks Tom
  3. 93XLT

3.0 water pump

Ok I am putting awater pump in my 93 2wd 3.0, there is one bolt behind the bracket for the AC and power steering pump. I can not Get the brcket off I removed All the bolts but still cant get the bracket off!:icon_confused: am i missing something? I bought factory manuals off ebay but I won't...
  4. 93XLT

First ranger

hey all, Just picked up my first ranger and wanted to say hi. I will be asking LOTS of questions as she is a work in progress. here is what it is: 93 XLT 3.0 5speed. body is stright with no rust or dents, motor 246000 needs water pump but runs, thinking about just putting a long block in. any...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad