• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. pushrods

Ok, being that my cps has been squealing off and on for five years now, and I've been re-torquing my intake bolts regularly for three years, I've decided to get some things done, I will be doing push rods, cps, and of course intake gasket set on monday. Questions... Napa offers three different...
  2. spring packs

So my explorer sport came with a 3 leaf pack, my donor had a tow package, and has 4 leaf pack. When I install the 4 leaf pack into my sport, I want to add a leaf from the extra pack. I'm assuming the one I add will have to be cut. Does anyone know the "theory" of how much shorter each leaf needs...
  3. can the master cyl make clutch slip?

I replaced my m5 about 8 months ago, replaced all clutch components accept master cylinder. Now all of a sudden my clutch is slipping...I have been driving a stick for 15 years, so I am not riding the clutch or anything to make it wear faster, and I am not losing any fluids so I know it is not...
  4. Why not a D50?

I see a lot of info on 44s and 60s, but not much on the 50. Is it not a good axle? Just don't know much about the axle itself.
  5. New from Michigan

Hi everyone, Ive been using this site for a few years now, and decided to register. Great tech info here!! Ive been building cars for a number of years,(American cars, not the little rice crap kids are gluing together these days) and just recently took an interest in the rbv's. My 94 explorer is...
  6. auto hubs

So what if I want to keep my auto hubs, is there anything I can do to improve them? Ive seen cable systems on other vehicles that lock the hubs solid, is that possible with these? Ive been fabricating my own parts on cars for years, but recently took an interest in 4x4 rbv's, so making necessary...
  7. trannies trannies trannies

OK, Ive been coming here for a few years now, and finally registered. I love the site, but I am confused about something. I happen to have a bw t-5 trans out of my turbo coupe, I have the m5od in my 94 sport, (reman bought last year) and I bought a donor 91 explorer that has a nicely working...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad