• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. BLOODBANE

A bad thing happened the other day.

I rolled my Ranger on Memorial Weekend. Everyone was alright (we believe in seatbelts). I havent tried to start it yet, but for now Im just gonna cut the roof off, add a wind shield frame and go with some plexi glass. I am looking for another cab and will probably flat bed it. Not a big rock in...
  2. BLOODBANE

Kendrick Castillo Hero from STEM School shooting.

I dont know if this has been posted or not but this is for the hero at the Highlands Ranch shooting. I personally didnt know him, but have a buddy that did. Said he was a fantastic kid. Never in trouble, hard working, and was going into the Marines. Here is the Go Fund Me page...
  3. BLOODBANE

Warning

To new users (mainly) I do not mess around with spam (I assume the other mods are the same way) I will perma-ban anyone caught. No question, no warnings. There seems to be a free-for-all going on right now. If you have something that you want to post, that looks like spam, ask one of the mods...
  4. BLOODBANE

Fire sucks.....

This happened to my moms barn today..... and the aftermath..... Be careful out there everyone, things can change very quickly. Not asking for anything (we start the fight with insurance tomorrow), just a heads up. We lost a lot of material things, which can be replaced, but one thing that...
  5. BLOODBANE

Did a little changing to my 84

Like the title says, I did a little changing on my 84. I went from this.... 35x14.5x15 BOGGERs on steel street locks. To this.... 36x13.5x15 IROCs on American Racing aluminums. I still have the BOGGERs and will use them for when Im doing serious trails. They get tore up to bad on the street...
  6. BLOODBANE

Still around.

Hey all, still kicking. I had to start dialysis this year, so I've not been around very much. I had a peritoneal port put in in Dec. and it didnt want to drain, so in Jan. , I had to have a central port put in and do some Hemo dialysis for about 4 weeks. During that time I had the Peritoneal...
  7. BLOODBANE

Pay it forward raffle

Dont want to offend anyone, but a few guys I know started this up. They are stand up guys and are offering a few great prizes (proceeds will go to help a fellow wheeler out). Not all the prizes are for FORD, but there are a few that would work...
  8. BLOODBANE

Intermitten no start problem

I have a 94 Explorer. Around 220k on the clock. Every now and then it will not start. No warning, it will just crank over. Before I could hit the schrader (sp?) valve on the fuel rail (like I was releasing some of the fuel pressure) and it would fire up. Today it wouldn't. It is getting fuel...
  9. BLOODBANE

No start.

94 Explorer. 4.0. Drove to dinner, went in to to eat some dinner, came out, no start. Engine cranks, but will not fire. Tries to start on ether. Replaced fuel pump relay. No start. Fuel Pump? Coil Pack?
  10. BLOODBANE

My new Samurai parts...

I picked this up a few weeks ago... Mainly for this.... Its the 1.6 16v. It has the MPFI so it will take a little more to put in my 87 Samurai, but give me a little more than the 1.6 8v. I have been talking to Myron at ZOR, and have a good idea of what its gonna take to do (he will go through...
  11. BLOODBANE

Insterment cluster question.

Ive got a buddy with a 99 Ranger. He says at times the tach will run up around 5/6000 and all the gauges will spike up and peg out (top of the gauge). If he taps on the plastic in front of the gauges they go back to normal. My 84 has done this before, but usually tapping on the brakes will bring...
  12. BLOODBANE

I'm now a JEEP owner

As the title says I'm now a Jeep owner It is an 84 with A/C. The guy we bought it from threw in some Scout 44 axles, hard top, another bikini top, a half top with rear cover, High steer knuckles and pit man/tie rod, and FI intake and wire harness(have to get the throttle body for it), and a...
  13. BLOODBANE

Anyone in the Medford, OR area.....

If you haven't seen the news or heard about Chase Cook...... http://www.ktvl.com/news/features/crime-stoppers/stories/vid_22.shtml This kid has been missing for about a week now. His dad and I used to go boating a lot when I lived in Gunnison. If you see anything while your out wheeling, let me...
  14. BLOODBANE

No TSL's?

I went to order some rims and tires for my Sami the other day, and 4wheelparts said that TSL wasn't making tires right now. WTH? I went some Pro-Comps, but was really looking for the Radial TSL's. Hope their not done. Anyone hear of anything?
  15. BLOODBANE

Samurai lift

Samurai lift(Updated w/parts) I ordered the other day my 6" SPOA lift and new 32" Pro-Comp mud terrains (4WheelParts didn't have any TSL in that flavor). I know its not RBV based (I still have my Ranger and Explorer), but this is what Im gonna be wrenching on... Not gonna get real crazy with...
  16. BLOODBANE

Question for the Explorer folks (or maybe all that read this)

Heres the problem, 94 Explorer, heater fan blows fine first thing in the morning. After you shut it of, when you start it again it will not blow. Blower, blows strong, no noise. During the summer months, if you have the AC on and need to switch to heat, it will continue to blow cold air, even...
  17. BLOODBANE

More pics from 5-23

Heres some more pics from Mine and Thumper113's run....... Heres where I got my damage from.... Heres my new background pic.........
  18. BLOODBANE

Wheeling on 5-23-09

Thumper113 and I went out on Sat. and ran this trail(Chinamans Loop in Buena Vista, CO) and here are some pics....... Some Rock Rash I got on the side of the Explorer..... The rock on the driverside in pic2 is the one that got me.......
  19. BLOODBANE

A teaser of things to come....

Since I have some free time on my hands in the evenings, I thought I would do something productive on my Ranger. Heres what I did tonight...... My metal shop(for right now anyways)..... This is just the driverside, and I still need to make the cross braces and weld it all up(after the other...
  20. BLOODBANE

Don't know if its been covered, but Fixing Superlift Brakets

Fixing the SuperLift axle lift bracket(PN55-01-1170/IFS Ranger,BII 1983to1997 and Explorer1991 to 1994. After a few months of wheeling my 1994 Explorer with the SuperLift 4" suspension lift I broke the front lift bracket. It has two tabs that mount to the passenger side frame rail and another...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad