• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. obd2 sct tuner

I have an sct programmer for my powerstroke and I hooked it up to the ranger tonight and was wondering what all you guys have changed and what works best? Its gonna be for crawling not for speed. I basically turned the rear 02 sensors off so far since I'm gonna get rid of them
  2. Emissions crap

What in this picture can I get rid of? Will this throw a code if its gone? If so is there a tuner to override it? Thanks guys its an 01 4liter ranger Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  3. Other yoke options for bw1354

I'm trying to use a 1330 for the front output where could I get one? Can I use the rear yoke on the front? Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  4. Swap beds central pa

I have an 01 ranger edge with a step side I'm looking to get a regular bed. Its black but I really don't care about color If anyone's interested give me a call or text 5703671393 Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
  5. 98 bed fit on an 01?

Do the body lines line up? I have an 01 step side and I want a regular bed and found one from a 98 I'm wondering if everything lines up Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
  6. New yokes on bw1354

Doing a doubler on my ranger and 1 tons and I want bigger u joints for the tcase and I have a bw1356 was wondering if I could use those yokes Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk
  7. 01 Ranger on tons

Well decided to do a new project. I really like just building stuff. The frame on my F150 is broken in half in the rear and started to pull in the front where the trac bar mounts, not a straight panel left so I bought a new project 01 Ranger 125k miles 4.0 auto ext cab step side Kid ran it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad