• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. dauphija#99

4l magnaflow exhaust.

I just put an magnaflow exhaust on a friends truck(his truck is a 2002 ranger with a 4L) and it doesn't sound good at all. how could I make it sound better?
  2. dauphija#99

reset the placement needles.

I changed the bulbs in my gauge and to scraped the green off the the gauge I had to remove the needles. What's the easiest way to set the needles back in the correct place?
  3. dauphija#99

2002 jetta fog lights

I am installing aftermarket fog lights in my moms 2002 jetta tomorrow and I am wondering what's the best way to wire them up. I was thinking using power from the head lights, that way she doesn't have to worry about a switch and turning it off when she gets out. what's the easiest way to do this?
  4. dauphija#99

Dauphija#99 truck

Washed the truck today so I thought I snap a few pictures of it. was going to wax it too but due to a dusting of primer overspray on the truck from when i fixed it couldn't of been done today. passenger side front of truck, changed the bar style grill to this after accident. view from the...
  5. dauphija#99

double checking

http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-auto-parts-tires-engine-engine-parts-3L-V-6-Ford-Ranger-motor-out-of-a-2001-only-147-000-kms-W0QQAdIdZ272072035 Now first off I want to say done a little research but want to double check and this is just an idea, since i just found the engine tonight...
  6. dauphija#99

signal failure

i just got home from school and noticed my front left signal lights are not working? The back one is working, The two bulbs are working fine they are just not blinking? what can i do to check to see if the flasher is gone or its something with the bulbs. I did have the marker light blown so I...
  7. dauphija#99

what is this for?

The little thing on the steering column below the windshield washer and blinker controls. Never seen one before. what would that be for?
  8. dauphija#99

What years offer 3l and 4x4?

While searching for a new truck, I came across a ranger with 4x4 with a 3.0l. I was under the impression that you could only get 4x4 with the 4.0l.This one was a 1999, what other years offer the 4x4 and the 3.0l combo?
  9. dauphija#99

Thinking of an upgrade

i found this on kijiji last night, http:/bridgewater.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-2003-Ford-Ranger-level-2-Pickup-Truck-4x4-V-6-W0QQAdIdZ239059487 what do you think. big upgrade from 2002 regular cab 2.3slow :icon_thumby:
  10. dauphija#99

sub stopped working

Yesterday I was cleaning out my truck and I decided to put my shorter rca cable back on. to do so I unplugged my deck, and so on. when I put the deck back in set it back to the normal settings I had it and the sub was not working. does anyone have an idea of what is going on. i tried putting...
  11. dauphija#99

what is my gear ratio in rear end

I tried looking everywhere, the forum, tech library,other sites even. I can't find what my gears would be in the rear end of my truck. can anyone tell me what they are? I drive a 2002 2wd 4cyl ranger.
  12. dauphija#99

is saving ten bucks worth it?

I bought a vaccum guage not to long ago and to install it I am getting a guage pod. I found two, one is built for a ford ranger 20 dollars + 10 shipping or there is the universal one for 18 dollars no shipping. whats you oppion on the matter would you save the 10 dollars and try to make the...
  13. dauphija#99

Ford and tail gate handle.

few weeks ago my tailgate handle breaks, so me knowing a few people that owned ford rangers and one guy who has a junkyard with a couple of rangers. I go searching for one to save a few dollars, with no such luck. so I call up the local ford to get the part, even with the shop discount I get...
  14. dauphija#99

ideas for placement of guage

I bought a vaccum guage for my truck tonight,and could use some ideas for the placement of it. Post up your guages and how you made it work. Thanks Jim
  15. dauphija#99

curious about sound?

What would my truck sound like with stock muffler but no resonator? just curious, would it be stupid or sound good? any comments are greatly appreciated.I drive a 2002 ranger 4cyl if it makes any difference.
  16. dauphija#99

what gives with my door lock stubs?

The little stubs that I use to lock my door on the door by the window( hope you know what i mean). the driver side one got really short into the door and the passenger one got really long. is there a way i can fix this? and what causes this? kinda funny how one got really small while the other...
  17. dauphija#99

how to reset compaq computer?

I am in the mix of reseting my computer and I was telling a friend that I was going to take it to pc medic and get it done. but he mentioned that I could do it my self. He said he know how to do it on an acer and toshiba computers but not one like mine. Does anyone know how to do it? He said...
  18. dauphija#99

Mounting on bumper.

I am looking to get a new cb antenna. Instead of mounting it on my roof like last time i am thinking of mounting it on my rear bumper on the left closest to the edge as possible. Have any of you guys done this? and have you had any troubles with it(cops) and any problems with it being on your...
  19. dauphija#99

Quick Question.

I need to change a lower control arm and ball joint(stupid rocks that sneak up on you when off roading). I asked a friend how hard of a job it is to do and he said "depends are the ball joints press in or bolt?" I don't know which one I have. I drive a 2wd 2002 ranger 4cyl. Can someone tell me...
  20. dauphija#99

No Day Time Running Lights

I drive a 2002 ranger and A few days ago I noticed I lost my day time running lights. luckliy I noticed my self and didn't have to have the RCMP tell me. I checked the fuse a few minutes ago and it wasnt blown. I still have have low beams/high beams. the only thing missing is the DRLs. Any...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad