• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. BIIprospector

Shifting Problem

I have an auto-magic in my B2 and I was out wheelin last week, when I tried to shift into reverse my column shifter just moved freely up and down, like the cable broke. I looked at the linkage, and it was moving correctly and everything was connected. The piece on the shift shaft was moving, but...
  2. BIIprospector

Confused?!

Hi all, I am in the middle of my SAS and i pulled my dana 28 and started to mock up my EB 44, I am useing radius arms with extensions. When I was going to bolt the radius arm to the axle I noticed that one of my arms has more of a bend than the other, is this normal or is my arm Bent? My...
  3. BIIprospector

Looking for some input

Hi, i am doing a SAS on my ranger. i bought a dana 44 from a 74 Bronco and a matching 9". this axle has drum brakes so i bought a full width dana 44 out of a 79 bronco in perfect shape with radius arms, and disk brakes to do the conversion. i have all the pieces to do the swap. i was set on the...
  4. BIIprospector

Rear Leafs

Hello everyone, i am going to be swaping in a new set of leafs into my ranger. I was planning on inboarding them and using the 63" chevy leafs, but a buddy of mine just lifted his 07 tundra, and offered me his leafs. they are a three leaf pack plus an overload leaf. They measure like 62" eye to...
  5. BIIprospector

Radius Arms?

does anyone have measurements of an early bronco radius arm, and of a 78-79 bronco radius arm? or what are the differences between the two. I am doing a SAS and i am using a 74 bronco 44 but i need radius arms. I picked up a 79 bronco 44 to do the disk brake conversion and it has radius arms on...
  6. BIIprospector

Coils?

hey everyone, i am on the fences weather to run linearrate coils or variable rate coils, my rig is pretty much a wheelin rig and i may drive it on the road if my daily driver breaks down but not much. i need performance offroad and dont care about on road any suggestions?
  7. BIIprospector

7.5 axle shafts

I have an 89 BII with a 7.5 rear end. this weekend i snapped an axle shaft on the passenger side. I limped it out of the woods and when i pulled the axle shaft out of my spare 7.5 that came out of an 89 Ranger I compared them and the axle shafts were different lengths? The BII shaft was longer...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad