• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. No Shift Past 2nd

1991 Ranger 2.9 4x4 A4LD. This truck ran great with no issues what so ever except the fact that it engaged in drive or rev rather harsh. My step sons truck and he broke the crank, truck sat for about a year and the engine was replaced but now won't upshift past 2nd. When they replaced the...
  2. TPS Code 23

I have a 91 Ranger 2.9 auto 4x4 and she is running very rich, missing and stumbling. Pulled a code 23 out of her and checked the tps with my vantage pro. I have no power to the tps harness at all. I really don't want to rip this harness apart to chase down a wire so can anyone tell me where the...
  3. Dana 44 Info Please

I do realize I am on a Ranger site but I've tried about every other site I can think of or find. I have a 87 F-150 4x4 with manual hubs, they are the ranger style 1 piece units. 1 of them is trash now and they are expensive. My question is; what year dana 44 ttb's interchange? or do they all...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad